Back together finally...

I'm not very good at writing i just really wanted a story like this so i wrote one myself :) Also please message me or let me know if you want anything else or you want me to write any specific scenarios!!

Oh she missed him. She missed him so dearly, his touch, his smell, him. She couldn't stand the thought of him with anyone else. The thought of his hands on someone else made her blood boil. She would scream in her apartment wishing he was there, wishing he was running his hands down her body.

Now you may be wondering who 'he' is well he is the most amazing the most beautiful boy Laura had ever met, and his name was Harry... Harry Lewis.

Laura wanted to call him so bad she had to resist the urge every second of every day, but one Friday afternoon she realised she had no reason to not call him to not just see him and get what she wanted.

She was plucking up the courage and putting on her makeup just to make herself feel the part, she played the song that always gave her the confidence she needed, especially now.

She was screaming the lyrics:
"I'm Miss Sugar Pink, liquor, liquor lips
Hit me with your sweet love, steal me with a kiss
I'm Miss Sugar Pink, liquor, liquor lips
I'm gonna be your bubblegum bitch
I'm gonna be your bubblegum bitch"

This song really put Laura into her zone and brought out the best of her, she got so into it she didn't even hear the knocks on her apartment door...

When she had finally finished her makeup and hair she had just about plucked up enough courage to call Harry but then she heard something in her apartment. Laura wasn't the brightest you see, if their was someone in her apartment then she would have just turned the music up and pretended like there wasn't, so this was exactly what she did.

She continued to sing the lyrics to her song hoping she was really alone.
"Queentex, latex, I'm your wonder maid
Life gave me some lemons so I made some lemonade
Soda pop, soda pop, baby, here I come
Straight to number one"

Laura really heard footsteps this time but was still to scared to go and see what is was so started to sing her favourite part of the song:
"Oh, dear diary, I met a boy
He made my doll heart light up with joy
Oh, dear diary, we fell apart"

Laura quickly paused her singing when her bedroom door started to open slowly she panicked but quickly realised it was the only person she would have wanted to see at that moment. His floppy hair and cute little face popped around the door and he explained:
"I still have my key and didn't think you'd mind if I let myself in, I'm so sorry if i interrupted something!"
"No" Laura let out "no you haven't interrupted anything, don't worry"
She finally got to finish the last lyrics:
"Welcome to the life of Laura and Harry Lewis" she sung those last words as Harry walked over to her slowly and grabbed her by the waist and pulled her in...