Things get hot...

Harry had hold of Laura's waist tightly she whispered to him,
"Never let go"
He replied "oh I've missed you sexy"
She giggled and smirked at him.
Harry slowly lifted up Laura's t-shirt and took it off over her head smiling and chuckling with excitement, even though this wasn't the first time he'd seen her like this.
He ran his hand down her face and grabbed her neck rubbing his thumb on her lips. She ripped his shirt of him...
"Oh you want it that way do you" Harry said in a rough deep voice.
"I need you" Laura squealed gasping for air
"Let's get all this out the way then" Harry looked down at Laura's lace red bra and black shorts.
"And let's get those out the way" Laura whispered as she grabbed the top of Harry's grey joggers and pulled them down to his ankles.
"Oh shit" Harry murmured
Laura was on her knees and slowly started to pull down his Calvin Kleins.
"Mmm" Harry groaned as Laura started to suck and lick the tip.
This went on a while and then Harry decided he needed to get into her.
He grabbed her by her hair and pulled her up to his level he wrapped his arm around her and unclipped her bra then picked her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist.
Harry threw her back onto the bed and slowly whispered:
"This is your doing"
Harry pushed it into her and made her scream and beg for more. Her hands ran down his back digging her nails into his skin. Harry was dripping with sweat and wasn't going to last much longer. Laura was tired but she wanted Harry so bad...

When it all finally came to an end Laura and Harry looked at each deep in their eyes. After all that they realised their love for each other.

They lay on Laura's bed their skin touching each other, so close, Laura spoke out loud:
"Stay with me Harry, forever"
"and ever" Harry replied.

With Harry there Laura felt complete, she finally felt at home. She started to hum to herself the lyrics...
"Oh, dear diary, I met a boy
He made my doll heart light up with joy
Oh, dear diary, we fell in love
Welcome to the life of Laura and Harry Lewis"