Part 28

Dear diary,
My body ached. The walk back to the Mikaelson mansion felt like it took a lifetime. Klaus had offered to carry me home. But I wouldn't give my body the satisfaction of giving up. I was a survivor, we never give up. I continued to push my body, until we reached the mansion. Klaus opened the door for me, giving me a weak smile. I tried not to faint as I entered. The blinding house light hitting my face. "I see you have found our missing home guest" Elijah said as we entered the house. He was leading on the wall next to the staircase, waiting for our return home. Klaus quickly shut the door behind me, walking up to greet his brother. "I wasn't missing I was kidnapped" I said to Elijah taking a deep breath. A look of concern washed over Elijah face. "Well that explains the blood" Kol yelled from the top of the stairs. Peering down over the railing of the stairs. I quickly looked at him before turning my attention back to Klaus and Elijah. "Were is your restroom" I asked them. I needed to change, I couldn't have this memory on me for another moment. I couldn't keep reliving it. Klaus answer "Upstairs the first door on you left". I nodded turning to make my way up the stairs. I felt like I was walking with a limp. I grabbed onto the railing for support. The walk up the stairs was a hassle. Pain pierced every inch of my body, and the blood on my dress have begun to smell. As I finished my walk up the stairs I was confronted by Kol. I swerved trying to escape him. But he grabbed my waist pulling me closer to him. I could feel his deep breaths on my face, as he towered over me. He trapped my hands by pressing them close to his chest. His hand on my lower back. I struggled but his hold on me was too strong... and I was too weak. "Let go of me" I angrily said my body in shock. Kol lead in and whispered "I wouldn't let you get with this". I pushed my body backwards trying to create so distance between him and me. But he held me tight. I spit in his face. Disgusted by him... and his actions. Kol cringed but didn't let go. "I said let me go" I said again gritting my teeth. Using his free hand he wiped the saliva from his cheek. I looked angry as he pulled my body closer to his. Constricting me, like a snake. He forcefully placed his lips on mine kissing me. I jolted my body around trying to break free. "The lady told you no" Elijah said behind us. He was standing on the stairs fixing his cufflinks. He didn't even look surprised at Kol's antics. Kol quickly let out of me pushing my body back into the wall. I smacked my head hard on the wall, as I gasped for air. I looked over and Kol and then at Elijah. My mind went blank. I couldn't think, I couldn't talk. I slowed my breathing, trying to pull myself together. Then calmly walked into the restroom. Unable to look at either of them again. Slamming the restroom door behind me. Shaking the house.