Rant

If you're just here for art then uh 😭 sorry. I just need to vent and this was the closest book so...ANYWAYS

Had an okay day until my ex came up and talked to me. While we were talking he started to complain about the fact he was single. Like it was my fault.

I simply told him "you're the one that dumped me". And he said "yeah, but you accepted that" again, as if I am at fault for something. He is very lucky I know better than to attack someone in the middle of a busy hallway because I was livid. I ended our conversation curtly and my blood still boils.

Like excuse me? Were you hoping I'd beg for you to stay with me after you not only dumped me, but also used a dumbass excuse to do so?

For those curious, his excuse was that he had stuff going on at home and couldn't handle the stress of my "condition". My epilepsy.

He used my epilepsy as an excuse not to date me.

For any who are curious, I have no plans to take him back if he asks me to. I have self respect and I already let him know before we started dating that if we broke up, he would never get a second chance with me.

I'm not putting up with bullshit like this. It's why I asked my teacher to move him discreetly away (which she did).