Tritonia Trauma

TW: Blood, Gore

Nathalie's throat burned, her coughing worsened, blood sprayed from her mouth, Tritonia's blossomed from her esophagus. Pain shot threw her, she tried to scream but nothing but gurgles came out. More of the flowers sprouted from her arms and legs, Nathalie looked to her side, there stood Gabriel he smiled, "Oh Nathalie, what made you think I loved you?", He laughed, he walked towards her and put one hand on her cheek and the other on her chest, tears fell from Nathalie's ocean blue eyes. A Hyacinth bloomed from the pool of blood in her mouth, the flower of sorrow, Gabriel's smile became wider, his nails dug into Nathalie's chest, she whimpered, his gaze never left hers as he ripped into her flesh and tore out her flower covered heart. Gabriel let out another terrifying laugh, he held her organ above her as a way to taunt her, then he squeezed it.

Nathalie shot up in a cold sweat, her breathing became heavier as tears poured from her eyes, "Nathalie?", a soft voice asked, Nathalie looked to her left, there he was, her whole body trembled, she began sobbing, Gabriel's eyes widened, "Nathalie", he wrapped his arms around her providing warmth. Nathalie shoved him away and shuffled to the end of the bed as a way to avoid him, "Hey, it's alright, I'm not gonna hurt you", he reached out to her but she only smacked his hand away. 

Gabriel's heart ached, why was she acting like this? Is she afraid of him? he backed up against the wall and sat with his legs crossed, "I'm sorry if I scared you", she didn't reply, the only thing that could be heard was the heart monitor beeping faster than it should be and Nathalie's fearful sobs. He looked down, "Would you like me to leave?", She didn't even look at him, she was fine the other day, what's going on? "Sorry", Gabriel got up from the bed and started walking to the door.

Before he opened the door he took one last look at her, she was hugging her knees, her face was hidden by her messy black hair, he sighed, "Would you like Adrien to come in here?", it was a long pause before he saw her head nodding, "Alright, I'll go get him, and please make sure to get some rest", Gabriel turned back to the door.

He left the room and made his way upstairs, The fear in Nathalie's eyes stung like a bee in Gabriel's heart, what stung more was that it was directed at him, he knew that if he stayed it would only make her more afraid of him, he wanted to know why she was afraid of him, maybe Adrien could find out and let him know, but knowing Adrien he probably won't give out any information that Nathalie doesn't want him to.

Gabriel knocked on his son's door, surprisingly he was awake, "Yes father?", he asked looking up at him with curiosity, "Do you think you could go in Nathalie's room and sleep in there for the night, she needs you", "Why aren't you in there? I thought she would want to be around you more", Gabriel looked down, "I-I don't think she'd like me being in there longer than I already was", Adrien was confused but left it be, he doesn't want his father to get angry.

Adrien knocked on Nathalie's door and walked in, she was sitting at the top of the bed and messing with her robe strings, Adrien walked over and sat next to her, "Mo-Nathalie?", She looked at him with puffy eyes and a really runny nose, he placed a hand on her cheek, "are you alright?", she leaned into his hand and began to cry even more, "no I'm not fine Adrien", Adrien pulled her into his embrace. "Do you wanna talk about it?", "It- it doesn't matter anymore", "Yes it does, it matters to me, I promise I won't tell father", She looked up at him, "Promise?", he nodded. 

The next morning, Gabriel walked down the stairs his stomach begging for some breakfast, he looked over and saw Nathalie's door open, he walked over and peeked inside, the room was empty, they must be at breakfast. Gabriel turned around and made his way to the dining room when he heard giggling, he peeked into the room and saw Nathalie and Adrien eating together, they looked happy, they looked like a family.