0.35

A week later.

Mattia*

I was down the stairs and into the kitchen.My eyes land on Mariana and the girls on the floor together,playing with someone toys.

Malaiia and malea were Marianas spitting image...They looked exactly like it.

I don't know what it was but I felt a fuzzy tingly feeling in my heart.

Those were my girls.I would do anything in power to protect them...

I felt a buzz in my pocket and dug into my pocket to pick up my phone.

It was a call...

An unknown number.

I quickly into the other reliving room,opening the call.

Good evening mattia polibio,This is Doctor Frances from Faiser Check hospital,and we would like to inform you that we have got your results back in

A week later...

It's been a few days...He's been distant.

I can't explain it.

Everything was fine a week ago...

He's not only distant from me...he's distant from our daughters.It breaks my heart.

Maybe he just needs alone time...maybe he's rethinking this whole being there for our children part...maybe he's tired...

All these thoughts ran through mine as I paced back and fourth in the kitchen.

He's been in and out of the house.Is he seeing someone else?Why is he always coming home late?Why is he using our emergency bank account?

2 months later:

Mattia hasn't changed.In fact he's been gone everyday now.We rarely see him.

But the last time I saw him,he looked skinnier and pale.

I tried asking what was wrong but he just brushed it off,and then left again.

I came to turns that maybe he just isn't in love with me anymore,and that he is having a affair.

It's to late to save us...

Mattia*

It kills me to do this.going behind Marianas back to visit with all types of doctors,spending all this money on medicine to clear me...but nothing has worked.

The doctor told me I had 2 months to live 2 months ago.
They were gonna hold me in a hospital for my last hours and call my family to say their goodbyes...but I don't wanna put that hurt on them,I don't want them to know I've been hiding my sickness from them.
No one knows...well except Audrey,the girl I met in the grocery store 2 months ago.shes helped me a lot.
I wish I could go home snd spend my last hours with the love on my life and my beautiful girls...but I can't.

So I choose to spend it at the beach with Audrey.

Audrey: so...this is it I guess.

Me:yep...

Audrey: I know I barley just met you but, these past 2 months you really changed my life.I had no one before I met you...and you came along.Eveything chnaged.i was on the verge of suicide and then you called me that night...telling me you had 2 months to live.I didn't realize how short a life can be,somes lives are taken and here I an wanting to end it when there's someone begging to live.Youve been like the brother I never had...and I wanna say thank you...thank you for saving me.

Me: thank you for sticking with me through this...

We both continued to look at the ocean.it was quiet.