met again

a/n

someone told me to use "" because it easier to read so ima do that

-

i headed into my car and started to drive to my favorite coffee shop.

i started to play music and scream out the lyrics.

i arrived at the coffee shop. i then parked, open the door, and headed inside to order my coffee.

nai cashier

hello, welcome to (idfk) what would you like?

hi, i would just like a regular iced coffee

ok, that will be $2.50, anything else?

thats it. i said as i smiled

ok then, you can head over there (pointing to the place where you wait for your drink) and wait for you drink to be made!

i payed and then went to the place where she told me too. i opened up my phone and started to scroll through tiktok. the first thing that popped up on my feed was a video from vinnie. but then someone tapped my shoulders.

can yall guess who😏?

the one and only vincent cole hacker

when i turned around i saw vinnie stand behind me. i started to get nervous since he was the last person i wanted to see. but luckily for me, my name was called for my drink when i turned around. so i got my drink and said thank you.

"hi, uh im busy, talk to you later" i said starting to walk out of the coffee shop. i headed out without even knowing vinnie followed me. i got to my car and opened the door, still didnt know that vinnie is behind me, i got into the car, still didnt know, (is this bitch blind or sum shi) i close the door but half was someone stopped it from closing. i looked up and saw tattoos and now i just know who it is without looking at their face.

"i have to go" i said loud enough for him to hear me

"let me talk to you pleas-"

"there isnt anything to talk about, we arent friends no more, you never wanted me in your life anyways, have a great day vinnie" i said not even knowing that a tear slipped out of my eye.

"nai, thats not what happened -"

"its nailea for you." i said seriously

"well, um nailea, listen, thats not what happened, everything i said or do doesnt mean anything. please let me explain" he said as now he opened the door fully

"hurry up then, im busy" i rolled my eyes

"busy with what?"

"...nothing.. uh idk just hurry"

"can i-i-i sit in the car to talk to y-you?"

"idk, could you?"
"im just kidding, idrc"

vinnie then walked over to the passenger seat and i close my door.

"hurry, times ticking" i point to my wrist acting like its a watch

i felt happy, but i didnt want to act like that. i was happy because i get to see him. i thought everything was done. after all, hes been here for me for 4 years..it felt wrong for not being happy around him. i wanted to act not happy so he can see what i actually felt like these pass few weeks.

"nailea. i didnt mean anything i said on that day. i regret it since then. i love you, i really do, you mean so much to me, im just going to say it" he said and took a deep breath and started to talk again until i interrupted him