7 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧

(Smut warning)

You and your friends the pogues decided to go to a party that was a couple houses down from John b's.

After dancing and having a couple of drink. A group of teenagers walks up to you and your friends who were just chilling.

"Wanna play seven minutes in heaven with us?" One of the girls asks. You see JJ look at your lips then back at the teenagers. "Yeah, we'll play" he says with a smirk on his face.

You all sit down and people spin the bottle and go into the closet with the person who was chosen.

"I think Y/n should spin it" JJ says as he puts his elbows on his knees and rested his head in his hands. "Alright, I'll go" You grin as you spin the bottle.

It spins around for what seem forever untill it lands on the person in front of you. Your boyfriend. What better luck could you get?

Everyone whooped as JJ dragged you into the closet and slammed the door behind him. He instantly pushes you up against the wall kissing you hard only using the little light that shined through the crack at the bottom of the door.

Your stomach flips as he pins your wrists up against the wall. You could hear the faint sound of the blasting music and people laughing from outside.

You both make out for about 5 minutes when you glance over at the door. You look down at the door knob to see a lock on it. You wiggle one of your hands out of JJ's grip as he kisses down your jawline.

You twist the lock so that the door was locked buying you more time with your boyfriend. You then pulled his chin up so that his lips met yours. You kiss him passionately as you slowly start to slip your tongue in his mouth, fighting for dominance.

He pulls away and looks into your eyes. "Time is about up" He says.

"Way ahead of you, bud" you point to the lock on the door.

"That's my girl" he kisses you again.

You hear knocking on the door but you try to ignore it. You feel JJ tugging at the bottom of your shirt so you raise your arms up so he could take it off. He smiles at the dark red bra that he loved seeing you in. "Guys open the door!" John b yells as he bangs on the door.

"Ten more minutes! No twenty!" JJ shouts, his voice muffled in the closet as he takes off his shirt.

"JJ, that's not how the game works! You stay for seven minutes then you come out." Kiara shouts.

"Leave us alone! Go find another closet to play at" you shout. "You guys are disgusting" you hear Pope say.

JJ unbuttons your shorts and they fall to the ground. You look down to see that he has a serious boner stuck up in his shorts. Butterflies filled your stomach as you fell onto your knee and unbutton his shorts.

He threw his head back and groaned as you trailed you finger down the bulge in his boxers. You smirked up at him as he looked down at you with his mouth hung open. You pulled down his boxers and his length springs out, sticking up.

"Looks like you got a problem" you laugh. "Fix it" he demands.

You hold the base of his dick as you lick up the side of it teasing him. You circle your tongue around the tip teasing him more.

"Don't tease" He groans aggressively getting impatient.

"Maybe if you say pretty please?" You start pumping it slowly. "Pretty please now do it" he says.

You finally put it in your mouth and go up and down. "Fuck" JJ groans as he holds your hair back while he moves his hips, meeting you half way.

You gag a little as he pushes your head down on it all the way. He hold you there for a few seconds then releases you. You pull it out of your mouth and spit on it.

"Oh fuck baby, do that again" he pleads as he throws his head back and closes his eyes.

"What this?" You spit on it again. "Yes baby yes" his mouth drops open.

After sucking him off for a while you take off your bra and your panties. He lays down and you climb onto of him and sit on his length letting out a moan cause you've never got used to how big it was.

"Ready?" JJ mumbles after you both had got situated.

JJ guides your hips wanting to be in control. You start riding him as you moan uncontrollably.

You sit down with his member in you as far as it would go, taking a break. You lean forward and kiss his lips. "You ready for a beaten?" He asks as he grabs your waist pulling you up a little.

He arches his back so that he was in full control and starts pounding into you making you moan loudly.

JJ covers your mouth with one hand making you be quiet. "Be quiet for me, okay?" he whispers. He goes faster and faster as he groans with his head leaned back.

"Fucking shit" He mumbles.

Suddenly it falls out. You go to put it back when JJ flips you over on your back. He crawls between your legs and sticks it back in you.

You lean your head back in pleasure, digging your nails into his back and wrap your legs around his torso as he goes faster. "Fuck yes" he mutters as you moan.

"You're gonna be so sore after this" JJ says as he pounds into you harder. "I know" you moan.

"Oh god, I'm getting ready to-" JJ's mouth falls open again as he breaths heavily. "Me too" you moan, cutting him off.

You feel yourself shoot as he shoves his member into you and finally you feel him shoot into you. You grin as it keeps coming.

JJ pulls out and rubs his dick against your clit getting cum everywhere. "Oh babe" you pull him down to kiss him.

You start to sit up but JJ pushes you back down.

"I'm not done with you yet" he smirks as he kisses one of your boobs. He winks at you before kissing down your stomach and to your clit. He strokes it with his tongue as he looks up at you.

"Let me clean you up" He grins as he flicks his tongue in you. You close your eyes and smile to yourself as he "cleans you up".

"Alright! We've gave you enough time so come out now" John b bangs on the door causing both of you to jump. You sit up and kiss JJ real quick before grabbing your underwear.

You look down to see a mess on the floor. "Uhh, JJ" you point at the mess on the carpet. "I guess who ever lives here with have to clean it up" he chuckles as he puts his boxers on and his shorts.

You throw on your shirt and your shorts and kiss JJ one last time. "I had fun" you tell him. "Me too" he smiles as he opens the door.

"Finally" Kiara rolls her eyes.

They was all sitting on the couches waiting. "Have you guys been here the whole time?" You asks with raised eyebrows. "No, we went and play truth or dare over there" Kiara says.

"You guys was in there for almost 27 minutes. It's called 7 minutes in heaven, dipshits" Pope rolls his eyes as he looks at his watch.

Word count: 1284