Out Of The Castle

(Y/N)'s POV

    I was sitting in my room reading when I heard a knock. I sighed, getting up I smoothed my dress out and opened the door. Rapunzel stood there with Cassandra. I let them in and closed the door.

    "Hi (Y/N) Cass and I are going to sneak out tonight and we were wondering if you wanted to come? I remembered how you have never been out of the castle without a guard right next to you and I though this would be a good big sister thing to do." Rapunzel smiled nervously. 

    "Really? You want to take me? Why not Eugene?" I asked sitting back down in my vine chair

    "Because Eugene can't keep a secret to save his life." Cass remarked making me snicker.

    "You didn't get mom and dad's permission did you?" I  tried to not read her mind. 

    "You're a mind reader, why don't you tell me?" My older sister threw a pillow at me.

    "Fine, I'll go. what time do we leave?"

    "Sunset. Right after dinner." I nodded.

Time skip

I admired my dark blue dress in the mirror smiling slightly at the thought of going outside without a bunch of guards. My door creaked open slightly and I booked it, me Cassandra and Rapunzel were quietly running towards the stabled to get our horses. Once we arrived, Rapunzel got on Max, Cass, Fedelia, and me Wanda. "Where are we going?" I asked 

    "It's a surprise follow me." The three of us ran out of the castle and past the walls. 

    "Wow! It's so pretty out here!" I yelled

     "I know right?" Raps replied. 

    "We're here." Cass pointed to a pedestal with my black rocks out of the ground around it. She went to hit one with her sword but it shattered on impact. I flinched and looked down "Whatever these are, they're unbreakable." Rapunzel slowly started walking towards the rocks with her hand reached out. 

    "RAPS WAIT!" I touched her shoulder just as she touched the rocks. A bright blue light threw us back. 

    "Guys we've gotta go." Cass panicked and picked us up. The rocks were following us. "Get to the horses as fast as you can and don't look back!" Cass yelled. As we ran through the forest Rapunzel's hair started to glow a bright yellow and grow. Right as we got to safety my jaw dropped. 

    "That's not good." I spoke. 

    "What? What's not good?" She looked at me and stared. 

    "What?" I looked behind us. My hair grew too, but instead of being blonde it was black. I screamed. 

    "I heard screaming what's- oh my god." I looked at her in panic, the ground started shaking again. 

    "We Don't have time to stop, keep running." Raps yelled. We approached the bridge as it started to crumble. Rapunzel and Cass made it across but I didn't "(Y/N) jump, I promise we'll catch you." The rocks got closer to me and I backed up. "I promise you won't fall. You have my word just please jump." I slightly nodded and jumped. I hugged Rapunzel and cried. "It's okay, you're okay." 

    "Come on guys, let's get going. We have to recut your hair." We got on our horses and rode back to the castle. Once we arrived back home we climbed to Raps' room. "So what do we want? A bob? Some layers?" 

    "just cut it!" 

    "Alrighty. Uh oh." 

    "there shouldn't be any uh oh's." I said walking over to them. "Uh, oh." I said. "Your hair shattered the scissors."