Chapter 18 *Edited*

RING!!!!!!
We all rush up from our seats, thankful for the bell to ring and dismiss us all. I pack all of my books up and turn around to see Seth talking to Edward, and Cameron heading my way. "Hey, Cameron." I say with a smile as I finish putting my novels into my bag. "Hey, Abby. Did you have a good first day at Forks?" I smile and slip my bag over my shoulder. "Yes, I did. Thank you again for showing me around. You were a life saver. If you didn't show me, I probably would have had to walk with my siblings, and that's not really the best way to make friends." I say with a laugh and he chuckles with me. "Well, I better get going. I just wanted to say bye." I smile at him. "Thank you. You really have been a big help. I'm glad to have made a friend today. I was pretty nervous." I say with a chuckle.
"You met Seth. I can tell you two are pretty close. How is that? You two being so close so fast, I mean." He says a little questionable. "Oh, um. Me and Seth met when I first moved here. My family and his are friends, so when Carlisle and Esme told them, I met him and a bunch of other guys on the reservation. Their all really good buddies. Maybe you'll see a few at your party," I say thoughtfully.
Cameron smiles slightly, "I mean.. yeah, sure. As long as you're there to introduce me." I smile and nod, "Sure. I think you'll like them. Their all goofballs like Seth." I say with a roll of my eyes and a smile. He chuckles reluctantly and says, "Well, I got to go. The party is Friday, so hopefully you can come." I smile again, "I wouldn't miss it. I'll see you tomorrow Cameron." He smiles and walks out of the classroom. I turn back and grab my other strap on my backpack and see Edward and Seth both staring at me. Edward has a stern, but thoughtful look, while Seth is shaking again. I look at them curiously.
"Did I do something wrong?" I ask and walk out of the classroom, both guys on my heels. "Not really..." Edward says as I walk outside to see my siblings. 'Is Seth ok? What did I do wrong, because quite frankly I can't see what I did.'
"We will talk more about it later. Let's get Seth home." I nod, but Seth looks at Edward, and I guess says something in his mind because Edward says, "Yeah, let's let Seth come home with us for a while. Then he can go to Sam's for patrol." I nod slightly, "Ok, but we still have to talk. Preferably alone." I say out loud glancing quickly at Edward. He nods and we walk to my siblings who are all watching us from the car. I lightly jog up to them and smile. They all look at me sort of upset. "What's wrong? What happened?" I say glancing around to make sure all of my siblings are standing with me. "Who's hurt?" I say worried. I grab Jasper's arm. "Jazz, what's wrong?" He hugs me to him. "It's nothing Gracie girl. Everyone's ok. We are just curious as to how your day's been, that's all." I nod slowly, not believing him in the slightest. "Ok. Let's get going. I'll tell you on the way home. I miss Carlisle and Esme." They smile and nod as we all try to fit into the car. "I'm going to go run to Sam's. I'll be there in a second after patrol."
"I thought you were going to wait and go later." I say looking at him curiously. "I thought I'd go ahead and get it over with. Besides," he says and takes a deep breath before growling quietly, "If we're going to that party I have to make sure the guys will be there. I'm not letting you go alone, and neither are the others." I smile and give him a hug. "I knew you'd cave! Thank you!" He sighs and hugs me back, relaxing as he holds me. "You still have to ask your family. I am just saying that if you're able to, I am not leaving your side, and neither will the pack, because I'm going to make sure all of them are there. Including Sam." I sigh and hug him tighter. "I know you are jealous, but I don't like him Seth. He's just being kind."
Seth shakes again, "That's the thing! He isn't being kind! He is manipulating you!" I look at him and shake my head, "He wouldn't do that. He was too nice to do that." I say, but my thoughts are running wild with the possibilities. I glance back at my family, and all are trying to avoid my gaze. Is Seth right? Am I really that oblivious?
"Abby, come. Let's go home. We'll speak more of this situation later, ok?" Edward says as I nod slightly, but I feel tears prick the back of my eyes. I turn away from Seth, but he pulls me back into a hug. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I'll be there soon. I promise I'll be there." I nod and walk back into the car. I shake off the trace of betrayal I felt and turn with a smile. "Emmett. I don't think that me, you, and Jazz can all sit in the back together."
"Sure we can. Come on, Baby Bear. Let's go home." I nod and squeeze in the middle of the two boys. Emmett picks me up and cradles me like a child. "Emmett, I'm not a child." I say with a forced laugh. "Yes you are Baby Bear. Just be a vulnerable child for a few minutes. Please?" I sigh and lean against him, closing my eyes and humming along to the song on the radio.
"So, Seth told you he loved you, huh?" Edward says lightly. I hum in response, my cheeks starting to flame. "Did you say it back Baby Bear?" I shake my head lightly, "Not yet. After that he was fixing to wolf out every second, so there wasn't a good time to." I say and sigh deeply.
"I was never told I love you before. From anyone. Not my friends, parents, especially not a boy. I don't know what to do." Jasper sits his hand on my head and says, "Say it back. Especially after today, that may be the thing Seth needs." I nod nervously. "Why was he so upset? What did I do?"
Bella smiles at me sadly, "You did nothing Abby. Seth is a teenage boy, but he also is a wolf. Who's imprint is being hit on and she doesn't realize, so she keeps on being friendly. He is jealous, but the thing you have to realize is that he isn't just normal jealous teenage boy like Cameron. He has an imprint now, and that makes him very territorial over you like a wolf would be to his mate. He doesn't understand that you would never dream of leaving him. He thinks that Cameron is going to take you from him, and that to him is worse than death. You don't understand the bond imprints have on each other, and Seth is new to this whole, "I have to share my imprint with other human males" concept. He is struggling, Abby. Struggling with the idea of you leaving him, and to the idea of someone taking you away. He just needs to know you're there, and that you would never leave him."
I nod and look away sadly. I don't know what to do. Cameron was really nice to me, I don't want to abandon him, but for Seth, I'd do anything. And if what Seth said is true, and he is manipulating me.... "Abby. Let's wait until we're home before you start thinking about that again, ok? Seth probably wants to talk to you about it too." I shake my head, my voice cracking a bit. "I wanna talk about it before Seth comes. Please." Jasper sends a wave of calm over me and Bella says in a soft voice. "Ok, Abby. Let's get home and we'll talk with Carlisle and Esme before Seth gets there." I hear her murmur something quickly to Edward, and Edward speeds up.
When we pull into the house my siblings all run into the house, but I slowly get my bag and walk. When I get there Esme and Carlisle stand at the door. "I'm sorry baby." Esme says and I give her and hug. I hold back my tears, but my voice wavers.
"I am so stupid. And I made Seth upset, and now he's mad at me, and I'm mad at myself. I shouldn't have been so friendly. Now I'm fixing to cry and I hate it. I hate it," I sniffle. Esme pulls me closer and tightens her hold.
"You're not stupid. You were just being nice, which is what you should have done, and still should do. Seth isn't mad at you hunny. He just is jealous that someone else likes his imprint, that's all. It's ok to cry. You don't have to be strong all the time Abby." I nod, but I don't cry. I take a deep breath, and straighten myself up. I let go and give her a smile.
"I'm going to go put my backpack up. I'll be back." She nods and kisses my head as I walk up the stairs. Take deep breaths, I think to myself. It's ok, you've only been betrayed twice in a matter of a few weeks. That's all. No big deal. Nothing worth tears....