|Sweet Like Candy| Izumi Miyamura x Insecure! Reader (PT. 2)

"Ah, (L/N)~san! Come in." Miyamura~kun said. I was now in his humble abode which felt like home to me. "Do you want some (f/f🍦) cake?" The black haired male asked. "Sure! I would love some." I said as I sat down at his table. Miyamura~kun was very kind to me and I never spent a minute without him in my thoughts.

"So, Miyamura~kun, I wanted to ask you something." I asked a little scared.

"Sure, what is it?"

"Do you...like Hori~san? I mean, you two spend an awful lot of time together. Sometimes I don't even get to see you!" I exclaimed. Miyamura~kun seemed a bit shocked but then answered "no, I don't. Hori~san and I are just friends. And plus you are my best friend, my sweet (Y/N) (L/N)!" He bellowed while grabbing my cheeks.

"I...zumi?" I whispered. 'He called me sweet...'

"Yes, (Y/N)?"

"You think I'm sweet? How sweet am I? Am I too sugary?!" 

"You are as sweet as cake, perfectly sweetened." He said sweetly. 'He...

"There's only a pinch of salt."

"Hey! You're a little salty too but perfectly sweetened." I said, feeling a blush creep up to my cheeks. Miyamura~kun made me feel different; He made me feel butterflies in my stomach. He was so perfect for me. 

"Also, I noticed you died your hair (F/C). It looks nice and cool!"

"Ah, you noticed! I decided to go for a change. How about you? I noticed the other day that you have added more tattoos."

"Oh, I forgot that you could see through the white shirt. But yeah, maybe I'll add something else. Something different. But I also don't want to keep it going."

_______

Sorry for the wait! And sorry it's short. But part 3 will be coming soon~ 

If the stupid computer lets me. It's kinda weird writing this on the computer.