Part I-Backstory

SCP-1311819 is a SCP that comes from the outer space planet Mars and are dangerously hostile as they are here to take over earth and are watching us from Mars scrutinizing us for every move we make. The martians are creatures which are skinless and have octopus like tentacles, and said martians are housed in hooded mechanical bodies called Martian fighting machines. The fighting Machines have many   Defense/fighting mechanisms such as the heat ray. The heat ray has the ability to scan and turn anything in its path into flames. Another mechanism is the black poisonous smoke which if inhaled can kill you which is the martians plan exterminate the human race.The martians have two giant circular shaped eye like shapes to look out.

                                     Part II
                               Containment
SCP1311819 must me contained in a Mars like cell where no building can take place and must have very high ceilings and a large cell the martians are in fact 100 ft. Tall. To prevent the martians turning the site into flames and other SCPs escaping containment all building capabilities must me impossible.

                                       Part III
                                    Other facts
The entity that gives Mars its red tint is called the red weed which hints the name It's crimson red. The fighting Machines make a ullaa sound as a call to call others to come over and communicate. The martians don't just have the fighting Machines they made new machines for specific needs for example the claw machine which hints the name has a claw to pick humans up and put them in a basket to be killed.

                                    Part IV
                   Credits/acknowledgments
Writer-Dr.fortgang
Editer-dr.fortgang
Images-google chrome stock
Fighting Machine and martian images-Jeff Wayne's musical version of the war of the worlds
Jeff Wayne's musical version of the war of the worlds based off of H.G Wells classic science fiction novel

          Image of the martian fighting Machine