ᴜᴋᴇ!ʏᴏᴏɴʙᴜᴍ x sᴇᴍᴇ!sᴏғᴛ!ᴄᴇʟᴇʙ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ~☁️

Hello loves! Welcome to my first story, requested by eyyitsrifah (she has great stories♡)
This is going to be fluffy, wholesome :))

No one's pov:
Yoonbum was admiring his celebrity crush, Y/n through his phone screen. Y/n was a social media icon with over 100k followers. He has a voice of an angel. Not to mention, he has a perfect body with abs and an extremely handsome face(god dayum😳), who wouldn't have a crush on him?
Yoonbum is going to his small concert tonight, hoping to get to meet the handsome male in person. He probably won't get noticed but maybe it's worth a try.

Yoonbum's pov:
I arrived at the consert and there are more people than I expected. As I was walking through the crowds, I saw a path to the back stage. I have no idea what pulls me to enter, maybe it was my love for Y/n? I slowly went along the pass and it leads me to Y/n's room. I slowly peaked inside the room. Y/n is sitting on a luxurious white leather sofa while going on his phone. "He looks more handsome in person!" I thought to myself. Soon enough, I got lost in my own thoughts...

Y/n's pov:
I felt a presence of a person causing me to look up from my phone. Then I saw a black-hair boy standing in front of my door, is he day-dreaming? He looks so cute though. I snapped my fingers and he was drove out of his deep thoughts. He looked at me shock and flustered, trying to run away.
"Hey umm what's your name?" I quickly said which managed to stop him.
"U-uhh..umm..u-uh" he stuttered out. "Its..Y-Yoon bum.."
"Oh ok. I'm pretty sure you know I am..?" I asked.
"Yes! Of course!" he said while nodding continuously.

"Soooo...do you have a crush on me?" I stated bluntly (it is normal for someone to have a crush on Y/n that's why)
He turned as red as a tomato and violently stuttered "U-u-uhhhh..u-ummmm... a-a-ahhh..." And finally I heard a soft "yes"
I gave a silent chuckle and softly patted the empty seat beside me, signalling for him to sit. He hesitantly came over and sat next to me shyly.

No one's pov:
Yoonbum was sitting next to his crush, his dream came true. He soon felt a big hand patting his head, it was Y/n's. Yoonbum was already flustered by this until he heard "Your very cute." from Y/n's mouth, he became a blushing mess. Y/n is indeed a very affectionate person, he treated everyone with love and care but Yoonbum was different, Y/n felt like he was in love with him. Y/n gently caressed Yoonbum's cheeks with both his hands. He leans forward until both their noses touch, at that moment Y/n knew he was in love. He slowly threw his hands onto Yoonbum and softly cuddling him.

Yoonbum's pov:
I was taken aback by Y/n's sudden action but in a good way of course. I flutter my eyes shut, inhalling Y/n's sweet perfume, and cuddled back lovingly.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Ok I finished my first story, phew! I didn't really follow the actual story line lol. I know it's short sorry! :((
I really hope yall enjoy this story!! Apologies to any typos/mistakes.
Hope yall have a good day, stay healthy, stay safe! Remember to get enough rest and water!! ♡

Pls do request at the request page bcos I need sum ideas. :))

Lots of love,
author san :D