1

Today was it, today was the day Jason had to leave. You were crying curled up in a ball, simply not moving because of the pain you were going through at the airport. Jason was quick to notice your sobbing "you will be ok y/n" Jason says comforting you. "I just don't know how I would live without you, we've been living together for two years now," you say as tears rush down your face "I know but studying in the UK has been a dream of mine for a while now, and you know that, too," he said "I know I know, ok you know what this will be fun, new roommate, new friend, new life," you say wiping your tears away, still sniffling "ok that's good, but don't forget about me when I come to visit," Jason says jokingly to make you laugh "Flight 3546 now boarding," said a woman's voice on the huge speaker. "well that's my flight, ill miss you," Jason says hugging you"ill miss you too jay, "you say crying again on Jason's shoulder. 

you watch Jason leave off with his suitcase as you sit there and cry. After a few minutes, you realize tons of people are watching you cry so you decide to get up and drive back to your flat. you walk outside and realize it pouring outside "fuck Cali weather, I swear it was just sunny," you say to yourself as you put a magazine from the airport over your head and run you get into the car. You start the car and connect your phone to the aux cord and play some random playlist on Spotify.

𝔐𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔦𝔢𝔲𝔯, 𝔧'𝔞𝔦 𝔡𝔬𝔫𝔫é 𝔲𝔫 𝔠𝔬𝔲𝔭 𝔡𝔢 𝔭𝔦𝔢𝔡 à 𝔠𝔢𝔱 𝔢𝔫𝔣𝔞𝔫𝔱 𝔢𝔫 𝔩é𝔤𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔪𝔢 𝔡é𝔣𝔢𝔫𝔰𝔢

your thirty minutes away from home when you see Dunkin donuts "man I could really go for some coffee" you think to yourself "you know what, I deserve it I'm going to get myself coffee" you say as you go into the Dunkin drive-through. "hi can I get an iced coffee with a caramel swirl, light ice and whole milk" you say "ok and what size" said the woman on the ordering machine "medium" you say as you hear honking. you look who is honking and you see a car full of teenagers honking at you and yelling "cmon old lady goo" they yell at you which gets you pissed. you start driving to the next window and hear "finally that took forever" and you are raging with anger at this point. you pull up to the second window and pay and right before you are about to leave you to say to the lady "hey can I pay for the people behind me" you say 

"Are you sure, they ordered a lot, "the lady says politely "yes?" you say and you pay. "oh, and here is a 10$ tip?" you say handing her a $10 bill "omg thank you-" the lady says as she gets cut off by the teenagers "cmon we don't have all day" they yell "im sorry about that?" you say to the lady as you drive up to the next window "excuse me I actually halved my order and these are the receipts so can I get both the orders?" you say smirking "of course?" the lady says giving you the bags "thank you hav-"the lady says as she gets cutoff by you driving away onto the highway." now those bites will know not to be rude?" you say smirking to yourself "omg they are just donuts and pumpkin spice lattes, basic bitches" you say, you then get an idea to just give the food to the unfortunate and that's what you decide to do.

A/N: A quick author's note, you can refer to y/n as me or us in the comment, and feel free to refer to me as author or clubs! -clubs ♣