Bad babies gets punished, don't they?

Warning tags : Bondage, Blowjob, Size Kink, Top!Chanyeol, Bottom!Baekhyun, Dom/Sub, Edging, Fingering, Cockrings and Spanking.

Pairings : ChanBaek.

————————————————————
“Please.." It's been going on for hours, at least that's what Baekhyun felt. Thick long fingers stretching his hole, curling at times to abuse his prostate. A cockring tightly secured at the base of his reddened cock holding his release.

"Daddy, p-please.." Chanyeol ignores his words, landing a smack to the smaller's sensitive balls. "Ahh!" He sobs, body oversensitive, it hurts. His dick and balls so sensitive he felt like it will fall off. But still, His Daddy doesn't listen.

"Naughty sluts don't deserve anything." Another smack landing to the inside of his thighs, the fingers inside of him now moving fast directly hitting his prostate. His body arched, face scrunched, an expression of pleasure and pain on his face.

"It seems like our rules doesn't matter to you, baby boy." Baekhyun's eyes widens at this, he shook his head. " It does, D-daddy. Baekkie didn't mean to be bad. Baekkie is s-sorry, Daddy. Baekkie won't be ba-bad anymore." The fingers inside of him doesn't stop, he pulls the cuffs restraining his hands as he felt that familiar coil in his stomach wash away. He cums, dry. Tears doesn't stop falling into his eyes. He's sobbing, begging for his release.

"Oh, really? Did Daddy failed to teach you how to be patient? Huh, slut?" Another smack lands on his sensitive balls. "I'm s-so sorry, Daddy. Baek- Baekkie just missed Daddy a lot and couldn't wait. Daddy, p-please. It hurts- "

Chanyeol stood up, removing the cuffs, shifting Baekhyun to the side and sat on the headboard beside Baekhyun. "Come here, sit on Daddy's lap." The smaller complied, bring himself to sit down on the taller's lap. Their hard cocks rubbing onto each other. He brings his head down, he can't look at the eyes of the taller. "Daddy missed you too, little one. But that's not an exemption to break my rules. You've been naughty boy, Baekhyun." The taller said, tapping Baekhyun's thighs so the smaller  could lift himself up and align his cock at the smaller's twitching hole. "Now, after this I'll make sure you won't even dare forget our rules. Ride me, show Daddy how sorry you are and maybe, just maybe, I could give you what you want. " The smaller feels it, the burn of the tip of his lover's cock stretching his rim. The cock he's longed for finally stretching his needy hole out. He slowly sank down on it, and slowly started bouncing.

"Aren't you thankful? You've been a disobedient boy but I still give you the privilege to ride my cock? You're sucking me in, fuck. You're so tight, slut." The smaller sobs, his pace going fast, hands feeling his daddy's hard chest and he moans- moaning out load when he felt the tip hit his abused prostrate. "Ah! Ah! Ah! Tha-thank you s-so much, D-da- ah! Daddy!" The smaller kept moaning as the taller suddenly thrust his hips up, feeling close to cumming once again. "Daddy! D-daddy, baby's c-c ah! Close! Pl-please! Ah!" The taller groans, " No. Fuck, you're so t-tight. Keep going, ke-keep fucking yourself on my dick just like the little whore you are. You're not gonna cum unless I say so. " Fuck.

The look on the smaller's face is hot. Chanyeol felt his cock twitch inside his lover's warm hole. His baby looks so delectable, the sight of him bouncing on his cock, sweat falling down the side of his forehead, his small cock bouncing at every movement he makes, his nipples erect. Damn, he can't get enough. He brings his face to the smaller's right chest, sucking and playing with the hardened nipple while his other hand plays with the other.

He hears the smaller whimper, the sounds he makes make his cock twitch uncontrollably. His baby comes dry with a scream, clawing his daddy's back. This brings chanyeol to the edge. "Gonna knock you up, full of my cum." The taller kept thrusting." I-inside, please! Daddy! Co-come inside b-baby, p-please!" The taller grunts, a low moan escaping past his lips as he releases inside the tight hole. Feeling some of it dribble down the smaller's thighs. He continues to milk himself, his baby whining when he pulled out.

The taller smirks, looking his baby's fucked out expression. He quickly switched their positions, the smaller lying down on the bed sheet. Tired, aching with need. "P-please... Please le-let me cum, d-daddy.. Baekkie w-will be a good boy from now on.."  The taller knelt down, pulled his baby by the ankle just so his lower parts are on the edge of the bed.

"Ah!" The smaller whimpers, as a large hand completely envelopes his small oversensitive cock. The taller, unclipping the ring, putting his mouth in use. Licking the smaller from his balls to the tip of his angry cock. "Baby babies get punished, don't they? Did you learn your lesson already?" The smaller nods instantly. " Yes, D-daddy. Baekkie won't be bad no more." The taller smiled, nodding his head, mumbling a small “Good boy” before putting his mouth into use. Sucking the smaller's leaking cock, his right hand fondling his small balls. The taller head is bobbing up and down, making sure to swirl his tongue over the tip once in a while. It didn't take long before the smaller is spurting white into his mouth, cumming a lot from the denial he had. Body spasming as he felt the euphoric sensation he's been craving. He whimpers, sighting. The taller then made a move to kiss his baby's mouth, tongue dancing with each other. The baby feeling his own sweet release. Delicious.

The taller fixed their position, both lying down arms wrapped around each other. The smaller feeling tired, eyes droopy. "Go rest, baby. I'll clean us after a while. I love you. " The smaller gave a small nod, mumbling a soft, “I love you too, Daddy.” with a small smile before giving in to sleep.

END.

————————————————————

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Uh. Hello there, Everyone. I apologise for the late update. I hope you all enjoyed! Please don't forget to follow and vote!Thank you! Should I make twitter? ;)