Dance

You were of course dancing with Kunimi.
Kunimi:Um...Babe...
You:Yeah?
Kunimi:I'm not sure about this...
You:Oh come on Kunimi,it's not that hard!Look.
You showed him how to do it.Then he wrapped his hands around your waist and you wrapped your hands around his neck.You were dancing just like princess and prince.Then the dance finished,but you and Kunimi didn't stop dancing.
You:You know Akira I was thinking and I was wondering...If we could be like this one day.
He softly smiled.
Kunimi:Of course.
He took your hands and kissed them.You smiled.
You:I love you.
Kunimi:I love you too.
Then Ushijima and Layla came.
You:How do you like it here guys?
Ushijima:It's good,I like it here.
Layla:I love this hall!It's beautiful!
You:I'm glad you like it!
The rest of the party was awesome.Everyone was dancing and celebrating for Hira and Angelo.Then at the late night hours you and Kunimi got to your house.You took off your shoes and jumped in the bed.
You:I'm so tired...
Kunimi:But it was worth it, isn't it?
You giggled.
You:Yeah.
Then at one second both of you stopped talking.You were starting at each other for few minutes and then started kissing each other.And then he got on the top of you.
Kunimi:Do you really want it Y/N?
You nodded.He smirked.He slowly started kissing your neck and going down,taking off your clothes.He left hickeys all over your body.Then he started taking off his clothes and you two did it again.
(Sorry for bad explaining ✋🏼🤦)
In the morning...
He was sleeping on your chest.Then you woke up.You stroked his hair and woke him up.
Kunimi:Five more minutes...
You chuckled.He continued to sleep.
You:And then he says I'm a sleepyhead,haha!
You kissed the top of his head.
You:Just five more minutes.