Quirk

Aries: Fire Bending

You can control fire but if you use blue fire you will get burned.

Taurus: Shapeshifting

You can Shapeshift into any animal from myths or real life. Even pokemon. (No you can't use their powers) But you will forget human speech for a maximum of 10 seconds.

Gemini: Storm

You can create and control storms. If you create a really big storm you will pass out.

Cancer: Mermaid

You can turn into a mermaid and control sea animals. If you stay a Mermaid for more than 3-4 hours you will pass out from no oxygen.

Leo: Gold fire

You can produce gold fire but too much will burn you.

Virgo: Time manipulation 

You can speed up or slow down time. Completely pausing it takes a lot of stamina so you need to get your training and a healthy diet. 

Libra: Air bending

You can bend air. Too much will make you sick and/or lightheaded.

Scorpio: Temperature

You can manipulate the temperature of any matter. You can heat them or cool them. Taking it to its extreme form from your power takes up time and energy.

Saggitarius: Sun

Bending sunlight and light travelling. Weaker during the night and too much will cause your body to overheat

Capricorn: Phytokinesis

Can control plants. You need a lot of sunlight but you're introverted ( I know you are ). Poor you.

Aquarius: Lightning wings

Like Hawks but instead of your feathers cutting things, your feathers electrocute things. (You accidentally electrocuted yourself once. Hawks laughed at you but made sure you were ok)

Pisces: Water bending

You can control water and make it hot or cold. (You chased Todoroki once with hot boiling water in your hand. He screamed like a girl. Bakugou high-fived you.)