Chapter 3 Benedicts pub

there is one swear word and i hope you enjoy ^.^ 

____________________________________________________________ 

CHAPTER 3 

Benedicts Pub

Rose looked at them for a few seconds before she turned towards Lucian who had a pissy look on his face. "Oh come on I had to help her." When Lucians face stayed the same said, "Please don't be mad I hate it when you're mad."

Lucian moved his hand and pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed. "I'm not mad, I'm exasperated Ros...ie." When he looked back up his face was more peaceful. "Let's just get the buttermilks and head home." When Rose just nodded he walked over to the bar and asked the bartender, "how much for two buttermilks?"

The bartender laughed merrily, "The first cup is on the house in honor of our royal princess's birthday." The bartender said as he got their order. When he was done he put the drinks in front of them and said, "Merry meet."

Lucian and Rose raised their glasses and said "Merry meet."

After they walked away Lucian said "let's find a seat-." But before he could finish his sentence he was interrupted by a load voice.

"I don't care you whore. I told my brother I wanted nothing to do with his screw-ups." The voice was Lord Ivan's.

Rose and Lucian looked at each other and both started to push forward to get a better view.

 What they saw was Lord Ivan red in the face looking at Alexandria and Christian with a look of total disdain. "But I guess seeing as how I'm a nice brother I'll fix it this one time." And with that he started to hit Alexandria. Christian tried to help his mother but he was grabbed by two of Lord Ivan's men. Christian was kicking and biting at them until one of them had enough and punched him hard enough that he passed out . Rose and Lucian were frozen with shock but when Christian was punch Rose moved into motion and Lucian was too slow to stop her. "Lord Ivan i command you to stop!"

At this everyone took an intake of breathe and Lord Ivan Stopped what he was doing. "Who said that?!" his voice boomed though the dead quiet bar. Lucian grabbed Roses arm when she tried to step forward. She shook him off and stepped forward. "I did."

"Who do you think you are to be commanding a Lord of the house of Xarander?"

At this Rose stood straighter, "I am crowned princess Rosabella Xarander, and the only reason why your still a Lord is because my father allows it. I would do well to remember that in the future Ivan." She said his name with a sneer to show her disgust.

A look of fear passed over Lord Ivan's face but he quickly covered it up and said, "GUARDS! seize this imposer."

The guards hesitated for a second before they did what they were told.

Rose grabbed at the charm bracelet on her arm and took off a charm that looked like a sword. "Xander!" When she said that the tiny sword grew to the size of a real sword. As she did that Lucian stepped besides her and he had his hand in front of him with his palm facing up. "Fira!" When he said that a ball of flame appeared in his hand. The guards stopped dead in their tracks. Not because of the fire but because of the sword. They realized it was one of the five magical swords given to the Xarander family.

Lord Ivan having seen the sword too said, "Don't let the sword foul you! She and her Nievian wizard probably attacked the real princess, grab her so we can take her before the king."

The guards hesitated for a second before they started to circle around Rose and Lucian. Rose and Lucian had moved back to back when a Loud commanding voice said, "Who are you going to bring before me Lord Ivan?"