Is it 20's fault?

Bella: The next morning, when Twenty woke up, he had to meet a friend before meeting with the others.

20: Good Morning, friend! My friends told me not to tell anyone, but I think that we will need you. Come with me!

???: Okay.

Bella: Everyone gathered in the same place and hid themself, to be out of 100's sight.

10: Where's 20?

30: He's late. And I'm sure he will bring trouble.

20: I'm here! Sorry I'm kinda late.

?: Hi everyone!

40: 21?! What are you doing here?!

21: 20 told me to come. So I did. He told me the whole story on our way here. And I can't resist an adventure!

50: 21, can you please give us a minute? We need to talk to 20.

21: Sure. I'll just walk around.

Bella: 21 walks away. Everyone stares at 20.

20: What?

30: I told you he will bring trouble.

20: 21 is not trouble. She can help is in something. Unlike what you did yesterday.

10: It's just that there are already a lot of us here and bringing someone else is not that helpful.

20: Well, I'll prove to you that I did not make a mistake by bringing her.

21: *running towards the others*  Everyone! 100 is here! I just saw her coming towards the cave!

60: Everyone, hide!

Bella: Everyone hides as they watch 100 looking around then entering the cave. When they look in the place where 21 was supposed to be, she wasn't there.

70: WHERE'S 21?!

30: She's probably "causing trouble".

10: Hurry, 90! Magic us in there before 21 causes any problems!

Bella: They all disappear in a puff of smoke and reappear inside the cave. They find 21 sneaking into the room where they last found all the other unknown Numberblocks.

80: Is she crazy?

90: If she gets found by anyone, we are all toast.

30: It is all your fault, 20.

20: She will be okay and so will we, I trust her.

21 POV
When 100 entered the cave, I quickly sneaked in. I saw pictures on the wall just like 20 told me. When 100 walked into the room went in with her, while in the background I heard the 10s come into the cave.
When I look into the room my eyes widen in amazement of how many numberblocks I saw.
They were all bigger than me, only 22 and 25 weren't there. I cautiously walked around until I find two numberblocks talking to each other about going out?
I go to them.

21: Umm..excuse me?

???: Who are you?

????: I never saw you here before.

21: Umm...yeah about that. I'm not from here.

???: What!? If 100 sees you here, you are toast.

????: Calm down, she is leaving now.

21: Oh No! My friends are there! I hope they leave fast.
__________

60: For how long are we gonna sit here?