Sport Fest Festival part 2

(AN: Izuka used The Illusion card to hide her male part and didn't undo it yet making the teacher to not notice it really)

Izuka was worried as she doesn't know what she can do against Mina as she thinks while watching the matches. Ojiro was dodging Hatsume who's showing off her equipment while battling Ojiro making her to sigh as that's stupid.

Ojiro won by knocking her out with his tail making him to win the match. Sero walked out once Yaomomo created a pair of scissors and did a cutting motion with them before he turned and he walked away making many to see he knows his fights and got a polite clap of hands.

Hitomi vs Tenya was brutal as she didn't hold back and he was trying to speed her out of the ring a lot making her to not care how much skin she was showing as too much slows her down really. Hitomi was wearing her underwear and tube top like Kimi Aoi wears in that Anime show.

It was making Midnight to fully approve of it once Hitomi shows her 'Battle Mood' really as this makes it easier for her to battle and fight really as Hitomi knows how to fight really making Izuka to giggle at her as this is the most funniest match ever really.

Tenya freaks and dodges so many of her attacks really making many to be shocked at her 'Ratel animal transformation' really. Tenya fully books it and he hides fully behind Midnight who declares Hitomi the winner who nods and she bows to Tenya really.

Izuka was next up against Mina and she knows Hitomi and her might fight in the second rounds as Shoto and her can't fight if they know each other's moves, but something is telling her that's not possible as he'll lose really. She saw Mina in front of her.

Izuka used The Reflect card to just send her acids back at her once the match starts making Mina to fully dodge, but Izuka used The Freeze card to send her sliding out of the ring fast making her to win her match as Mina was sliding out to the hall making her to pout.

"Meanie!" Mina shouts while fully shaking her fist at Izuka once the ice is gone making Izuka to fully chuckle before she sticks her tongue out childishly before bring it back in making many to laugh at Izuka's own childishness really.

Shoto was up next and he was quick to use his ice before going fire, but once he responded to Shinso trashing Izuka, he walked out making Izuka to know what happened and let's Shoto to lay his head on her lap making him to fully feel better really.

Tokoyami didn't have to fear his opponent as he used Dark Shadow and picked him up before gently flinging Shoda out of the ring making Tokoyami to be the very winner of the match as it was very fast really. Bakugou was up next against Ochaco.

Bakugou may be a girl for life, but she ain't going to be going easy on her. (AN: Same as the anime. Sorry) Ochaco tried her best and managed to get a couple of wounds and cuts on Bakugou's body making her to be impressed with her really.

Even with her new bunny familiar helping her, Bakugou still won the match. Aoyama and Kirishima was the last match. Kirishima just ran straight at him and dodged his laser beams before he knocks him out of the ring really making him to be the winner.

They were having a thirty minute break to let them rest for a bit and Izuka took Shoto to a quick date making him to chuckle as Hitomi is doing the same with Yuuya who is enjoying it making it a double date for them really as they have time really.

Once those thirty minutes were gone, it was time for the matches making Izuka to wonder how Ojiro and Yaomomo is going to fight. Everyone in class is calling the two Momo's something else to separate them really from each other really.

Ojiro used his martial arts to beat Yaomomo who was knocked out making Izuka and Hitomi to be ready as they are up next really. Izuka has a way to beat Hitomi without her losing her pride really which might work. Both Shoto and Yuuya wished them luck.

Izuka dodges her attacks and used The Illusion card to keep Hitomi calm and then she gently had pulled her to the outside of the ring and bolts to Midnight as the illusion is gone making Hitomo to growl that she lost so quickly really.

Tokoyami was up next making Izuka to be worried as Dark Shadow can be controlled making Tokoyami to lose cause of this factor really as he surrendered to Shinso really. Bakugou was up against her boyfriend now really.

Both had a feral look in their eyes as Mina cheers on Bakugou and Kirishima since this is going to be epic. They dished it out and poor Kirishima lost making him to steal a quick kiss on the lips and then he bolts fast making Bakugou to chase after him for that really with a red face.

It was making many to fully wolf whistle at Kirishima for his strong bravery really of stealing a kiss from his opponent like that as Aizawa was shocked at his very boldness really. That earned him more attention really from the many Pros really.

Izuka has to be careful as she used The Fight and The Power card against Ojiro making them to be even, but Izuka used some new tricks making Ojiro to lose to her as she recommended some good fighting games to see some new moves really.

Bakugou was up against Shinso, but one word was all it took to get her walking out of the ring really making Izuka to be careful and it was time and she knows what to do really. Both Izuka and Shinso were down there and Ojiro didn't get to warn Izuka.

Izuka had a plan the whole time since seeing her in action and was quick once the match starts to use The Voice card on Shinso making her to not be able to talk as Izuka was quick to use The Water card to make the ground wet, but she also get Shinso as wet, too.

Shinso's chest size was that of three hundred and fifty-two" firm and lifted really making the jacket to be removed cause of the huge heavyweight to it really and tosses it making many to blush as the shirt was clamping down onto the figure really.

Her waist was fifty-three" and her hips was ninety-five" making her to be a pure woman already really making poor Ojiro to have a hard time taking his eyes off of Shinso's figure. Izuka used The Freeze card and made Shinso sliding out and cold.

Shinso's nipples are stiff now and she's shivering from the cold wind making Izuka to win as Ojiro took Shinso away and no one has saw them since until Midnight was fully pulling a blushing Shinso out with her shirt being pulled down by her other hand really.

There was hickeys on her neck as well as her hair being more of a mess than before really making Izuka to not ask as All Might gave the medals out and Izuka then went on a date as Shoto needs a good distraction really. Hitomi and the other six did smell the male on her really.

Nezu insures them that he is being punished and then giving to the police making them to sigh as they can't stand that stuff really. Izuka didn't even know what changes her body will go through once she finds out really about 'THE TWO' really.