Captain America chapter 3 Wakanda und Kroenen

Location: Hydra headquarter

Pov: Hauptmann

It was the third day after the discovery of the Tesseract. For him it was the same routine like every day before. In the one year he managed to get quite a reputation in hydra. Well since he was the right-hand man of the leader it wasn't such a surprise that the other members had some kind of respect. They even started to call him ,,Schmidt's Jagdhund".

However now since that injection Schmidt was a bit crazier. Of course, not Major level crazy.

But for now, he had been ordered for a meeting. Since the search after the tesseract Schmidt wanted something from him.

When he reached the conference room, he saw not only Schmidt but also a man he didn't knew.

''But now to your mission" with that Schmidt showed the card table. ''Since we search for the Tesseract it came to my mind that we may need something to contain whatever power it might has. Because of that you will go to Africa." Schmidt explained. ,,We heard rumors of a very strong metal, much more efficient than anything we have." Schmidt explained. "And you Hauptmann, while I fully trust you to be capable to fulfill such task, you lack in the scientific knowledge. Because of that Doctor Kroenen will go with you." With that he pointed to the doctor.

"But you will do this quietly. We don't know if Erskine is with the Americans and I don't want you to raise suspicion. Understood?"

Both "men" nodded and walked out of the room. While walking to the hangar.

''So jou are zhe feared Hauptmann.'' Kroenen said ''I must say zhat I have heard quite a lot about jou.''

The Hauptmann wasn't surprised about this. Every time if Schmidt wanted someone dead especially in the own ranks, he always wanted him.

He had to admit, that not many things brought discipline faster in the troops than choking someone in front of them to death. That always send a clear message. ''This. Could. Be. You.''

After short time they reached the hangar where an aircraft was already waiting for them. Already waiting for them were a troop of soldiers who would come with them.

Time skip

Location: supposed Wakandian border

Hans and his companions were in a jungle in front of them was a great mountain nearly impossible to climb.

''Looks like here ends our way.'' Kroenen said. But Hans shook his head. He could smell life and hear faint sound. The unusual was that they seemed to come out of the mountain.

''Hauptmann.'' Kroenen said. ''Ve should go back to zhe pla-.'' But he stopped as Hans suddenly went thorewards the mountain, and went straight through the wall.