Chapter 7-Spiritual Energy Unlocked

Third Person POV:

Y/N was training against a Superpowered Mandolorian in the desert. He could of simply wiped the bounty hunter out of existence, but he chose to train some of his more human skills such as martial arts. Y/N kicked the Mandolorian in the stomach, causing him to fall to the floor. Before the fight could continue, a radiant light came down from the sky.

Y/N covered his eyes, blinded. "Hello, Y/N. I have grave news." a man who looked like he was made out of light spoke.

"Oh, it's you, God! It's been a long time since we talked to each other. Anyway, what's going on?"

"Unfortunately, Lycaon came back to life." God said. "I put him in God's Hell so he could never escape but there clearly was a loophole. All I know is that Archangel Michael is missing and it looks like the crystal wall Lycaon was strapped to has been melted. Something to involve Lucifer, I think."

"How did that happen?! Sorry, excuse me. Me and him had a rivalry back in the day and he's probably coming for me. One problem, we are both Omnipotent on the second tier. Which means, we have to surpass Omnipotence to defeat each other. Which isn't really that great. But, I know of a couple ways to surpass this barrier of infinity."

"Which ways?" God asked.

"The least efficient one is turning into a mutant of uncontrollable power. That basically cannot be beaten unless it is by another user of that form. But that is very unstable. The better one is harnessing the energy from your spirit and soul into your body, similar to Ultra Instinct on a much greater scale. Luckily, I know of a ancient text that explains it."

"Please, try anything. I will assist you in your efforts. Also, how is that Holy Guardian armor suiting you?" God questioned, wanting to know how the holy had influenced the young god. God still considered his young as this specific version of the deity had existed for billions of years.

"Pretty well. I'm still allowed to transform into a Demonic Lord and have it as one of my titles, so I'm getting pretty used to it. I may or may not have modified it a little. And if I possible ever did, I would add a charm that allows it to turn into anything I would like such as a Stark Suit or a cyborg. But of course that's only a possibility." Y/N said. God chuckled. "I must be off now because every minute of training with this form helps. Which probably means I will be training without a break for the next couple months or however long it takes for Lycaon to attack me. So, let's do this!"

Y/N quickly summoned a aura of purple energy around him and he teleported straight to the temple with the texts, not wasting any time. God returned to the clouds and the Superpowered Mandlorian was just standing there with a scared and shocked expression.

****

Y/N walked into the entrance of the temple. A contraption in the wall quickly opened and shot a poison dart at him. Before it hit, Y/N turned his head and caught it between his middle and index finger. "Wow." he muttered. "I think the energy in this temple is already rubbing off on me."

He walked to the middle of the temple where there was a book. However, he sensed a greater presence upstairs so he climbed p on of the towers to be presented with a book that had energy flying off it. It was not shown the air, but Y/N could sense it from fifty feet away.

He grabbed the book off the pedestal and opened it to the first page. It was in a language of Magic and runes but Y/N could still read and understand it. He flipped to the page he was supposed to and there was simple instructions. "Close your eyes and focus on your soul. Summon energy from your body around you and focus on merging the two sources." Y/N erupted dual balls of energy in his hands and focused them near his chest. He could feel like they were almost attaching when he was suddenly transported to a foggy place.

"Where am I?"

A voice spoke out of the shadows. "You are in your very mind. This is the final step of the process. You must grab the energy ball floating before you and then you will finally convert the energy into your body. Y/N walked to the orb and grabbed it. His body swirled before he returned to the real world. Energy circled his body as he ran towards the jungle.

****

As he sprinted towards the infamous tribe, spears and arrows were thrown at him. Once Y/N heard the call of danger blow, he knew that he was in the right place. One man came flying out from the trees and threw a punch at the Omnipotent God's face. He quickly swiveled his head without even thinking and once he had dodged it, Y/N punched the person and they went flying into the tribe's log perimeter.

He sensed a group of people in a tree which was about two hundred feet tall so he simply kicked the stump and the whole tree went flying. Many men plummeted to their deaths. Y/N felt bad but he quickly remembered that he was not the bad guy, they were.

He performed a huge jump which landed him right in the middle of the danger zone. Over fifty arrows were shot at him but right before they hit, he jumped over all of them and ran towards two of the ballistas. He snapped them from their stands and expertly jumped off the Firing Tower. He smacked everyone with them in a matter of two seconds because he was using his Time Manipulation but with the Spiritual Energy Upgrades. "Now I'm even more powerful." Y/N thought. "Cool."

Word Count: 1,012