2} hogwarts here i come

~her dress~

Friday 26th September of 1975

Two days later and she had arrived at Hogwarts. It was dinner time and Professor Dumbledore said that she will be sorted in the Great Hall so here she was ready with her white dress and her platinum blonde hair outside the Great Hall waiting for dear Dumbles to make an announcement.

and then....

"PLEASE WELCOME OUR NEW TRANSFER STUDENT CELESTE ESMEE DUPONT."

And that's my q ladies, gentlemen and my nonbinary people can't forget about you babies.

And then the big oak wooden doors open and it's her time to shine she dances her way to the stule{think about the veelas at GOF :) }.

She sat down to the stulle and a big old hat is put on her head it tickles my nose so she makes a little snize noise and the Hall laughs. What was so funny?

"hm hello miss Dupont"

"Hello, mister hat how was your day?"She says with a bright smile that I inherited from my dear mom.

"it was a nice day so I see you are really loyal you will be good in Slytherin and in Hufflepuff let's see."

"I see you are really cunning and have big leadership traits what about Hufflepuff hm... but I see you are very loyal and you have so much kindness within you."

"Well, then better be...."

"HUFFLEPUFF"

Smiling she skipped to the Hufflepuff table waving at Lilly she was kind of sad that she didn't get Gryffindor so they could go together but what can someone do. Maybe Hufflepuff was a better suit for her.

There was one girl looking at her smiling then she opens her mouth and said "Hi am Dorcas Meadows I suppose you are Celeste Lilly told me about you" she says shaking her hand.

"Hi yes am Celeste Dupont," Celeste says with my thick France accent.

"Oh, you have a nice accen-"

But before she could finish Lilly had come and tackled me into a big mama Lilly hug. Laughing I said, "Ow Lilly take it easy you are going to crush me."

"Yeah yeah whatever, "She says giggling."

"Now tell me in between wich houses you were supposed to go"

"Well the sorting hat said Slytherin or Hufflepuff and then it chooses Hufflepuff, "Celeste said with a smile.

"I believe that you are better in Hufflepuff you are too soft for a Slytherin," Lilly says.

"I second that Celly," a deep voice says from behind her.

"JAMESIE" I smile and tackle him in a hug as Lilly did to her minutes before.

"Whats up Celly?"He says with a goofy smile on his face.

"You know me getting expelled for pranking some dushbag" Celeste says giggling at the smiles he was giving her.

"Wait you prank?" A boy behind him said.

"U-um yes" She smiles shyly blushing a little.

"Oh sorry um Sirius, Sirius Black you are Celeste I suppose wait no dumb question"She giggled at his nervousness.

"Yea am Celeste Dupont nice to meet you Black"

"Oh you wound me why last name bases"

"Am sorry mister Black I don't know you quite enough for that" She says with a kind smile and her dreamy voice.

"Wow you have an accent, "He says with a goofy smile that matches his best friend aka his brother.

"Hi there, "She says to a shy boy behind him

"H-hi" He staters.

She smile's at how cute he is.

"My name is Celeste and you are..."

"P-Peter Pettigrew" He smiles.

"It's really nice to meet you, Pete."She says smiling now don't get me wrong she wasn't attracted to the guy but he seemed scared and she wanted to make him feel better and it looks like the boys don't give him enough attention so she here for that.

He smiled kindly and shook my hand now here we go the guy needs some serious confidence boost.

Later they went to their dorms and put their stuff in their closets. Celeste and Dorcas discovered that they were roommates.

"So some guy catch your eye or girl I don't judge," Dorcas said smiling.

"Oh come on Dora it's the first day am here I don't even know half of the school for all I know nobody can catch my attention."She says giggling.

"Whatever you say miss pwetty face," Dorcas says giggling at her own joke.

"Oi! Don't call me that am more than a pwetty face if you need to know."She says laughing.

"Okay okay but you mad Sirius bloody Black stumble upon his words that's a first."

"Okay okay goodnight I need sleep"She tell her not really wanting to continue this conversation.

"Okay goodnight Celly," She says and closes the lights.

Meanwhile at the boy's dormitory.

"Moony you have to meet her she is so short comper to you," Sirius said laughing thinking that she is just 5.0 and Moony is 6.10

"Yeah whatever Padfoot, "Remus says he is still kinda shore since 2 days prior it was a full moon.

"She is really pretty and kind I like her, "Wormtail says.

thinking about it she really is the way her blonde hair reached her waist and her almond-shaped eyes are crystal blue colour and her bright smile that lights up the whole room and her angelic laugh.NO SIRIUS YOU ARE NOT GOING TO ACT LIKE PRONGS.

"Yeah, she is really pretty," Sirius says.

"NO SIRIUS YOU ARE GOING TO STAY AWAY FROM HER," James says angrily.

"Wow Prongs calm down."

"I want you to promise me that you are not going to try to get with her because she is like my baby sister okay," James says.

"Okay Prongs."Now I got to stop thinking about her.

Zello ladies\gendlemen

non-binary people whats up 2 chapters in a day so I wanted to say if you want to copy the story please message me thank you and have a nice day people: ) {for anyone that wants to know 958 that's how many words}