First game of hers

"hello Chim. Can you buy some eggs and onions on your way back home?" You said calling your husband on the other line.

"Okay baby I'll be home in 30 minutes more okay" he replied. You said okay and hang up the call. You take a seat on the comfy couch letting out a big sigh of tiredness after cleaning the house. You are about to close your close until a doorbell was heard.

"Weird, is he home yet?" You said to yourself. You take a peak through the window glass but you see no one. Curiosity linger in you so you open the door slowly making sure it is safe.

"Who's that?!" You yelled out waiting for any response but none. You open the door wide and look around. Stepping out from the house a bit, you accidentally kick something. You look down and saw a small pretty old box. You kick the box slowly then pick it up.

You look around one more time before entering the house and lock the door. "What in the world is this?" Putting the box on the dining table, you stare at contemplating whether you should open it or no. "Let's just open it". You open the box and saw alot of pictures.

"Jimin?..." The pictures was full of Jimin and a girl that seems familiar to you. "Wait... Isn't this Yeonhwa?" You went through all the pictures and it all contain a lovey dovey pic of Jimin and Yeonhwa. "Is she the one who sent this?". Then you saw a red paper folded nicely. You open it and saw a message.

I will make sure you die after what you had done to me Park Jimin... Your wife will suffer the same thing you did to me

"Huh? Is she nuts?" You said as you put all the pictures and the notes back in the box back. You kept the box on top the shoe rack and went back to take a rest.

Skip time..

"Baby I'm home!" He said while taking off his shoe and hang his coat. "Babygirl?" Silence. He walk to the living room and smile seeing you sleeping on the couch. He put his things and the groceries aside and bent down to your level. Caressing your face slowly and removing a strand of your hair, he smile. He peck his wife cheeks waking her up slowly. "Babygirl, wake up. Your prince is here" he said slowly.

You woke up from the touch rub your eyes. "What time is it?" You ask while getting up slowly and still rubbing your eyes. You look to your right as you didn't get any response and saw Jimin with a pout. "What?" You ask him. "You didn't even bother to ask your prince first?" He ask. "Prince? Who?" You ask teasing him. He look at you disbelief pout. "You're so mean". You chuckle and cup his face. "Welcome home your majesty" you peck his nose and giggle. "I don't like that name". "Why? Should I call you baby?" He smirk. "I prefer you call me daddy babygirl" this time he cup your face with a smirk.

"Okay mister you've cross the boundaries. I'm pregnant here so calm down" you said as you get up from the couch. He let out a chuckle and stand too then hand you the groceries that he bought earlier. You take it to the kitchen and was about to start cooking for dinner until Jimin notice the box earlier. "Baby, what is this?" He take it and bring it to you. "Ouh I forgot about it, open it" you told him and he did. After he look inside the box, he becomes worried. "Did anything happen to you baby?" He put the box down after reading the notes and hug you tight. You chuckle and cup his cheeks. "I'm okay chim, don't worry about me okay. I can protect myself".

"While carrying our baby in you?? No never". Patting his shoulder, you kiss him and pull away. "It's okay Chim, we'll be safe. Trust me" he let out a sigh before nodding. "Now go and take a shower. You stink" you push him away and he smirk. "But this stinky husband of yours need you babygirl" he flirt. You roll your eyes and continue cooking making him chuckle.

Skip time.

Jimin's pov

"Any information hyung?" Jimin ask. "No. But I got something more interesting" Taejoon said while handing Jimin a file. Jimin took it and read the content of it. "Did he like her too?" Jimin ask. "Yeah and now she's trying to persuade him to agree to be his business partner in one of your project and planning more things" Taejoon explain. "Interesting. She's not that fcking smart btw" Jimin put the file back on his table. "But there's one thing that I'm still confused. Why would she let this kind of things to be easily tracked? I bet she had another agenda" Taejoon said.

"She's insane hyung" Taejoon scoff. "Okay Jimin, I'm going first. Anything will be updated to you asap" Taejoon stand up from his seat and left the room.

Jimin sigh and look out the window. "Why are you like this Yeonhwa?.. you're the one who ruin me..." His thoughts were interupt by a call. He pick it up.

"Hey baby" he smile as he heard his wife giggle. "Hey Chim, when will you be here?" He was confused. "Huh? For what?" . You sigh. "Chim! Did you forget that we had family dinner with our parents??" He look at the clock and realize he was late. "Omg baby w-wait I'll be there fast" he hang up and quickly take his belongings and rush out to the parking and went out from his company building.

Skip time...

He knocked on the door and you open it. "Wow my babygirl look gorgeous" his eyes look at you up and down. Seeing you in a dress with the baby bump make him happy. "Enough staring mister?" You ask him as he was lost looking at you. "Can we just skip that dinner? I really want to spend time with you" he whined. "People are already waiting for us Chim, plus we're already late" he pout and you chuckled. "I'll do anything you want after we're done with the dinner okay?" His eyes sparkle. "Really?? Okay then, let's go princess" he walk to his car happily and open the door for you.

He start the car and drive to his mom's house.

"Did my pumpkin hurt my princess today?" He ask while caressing your baby bump. "This pumpkin is always good. Not like daddy who is naughty" you replied. "Well, how can daddy  control himself if mommy is being all sexy and cute to daddy?" He smirk making both of you laugh.

The car stop at the red light. Both of you are waiting patiently while Jimin is still admiring you until a car honk from the opposite way. The car was heading towards both of yours in a fast speed. You hold onto Jimin's hand.

"JIMIN!"

To be continued....