Chapter 20

9:45am, Wednesday

my alarm started to go on for like 10 times, i rubbed my eyes and took my phone, i forgot to set it on no work day, fuck.

i remembered that my siblings are coming later at 12, so i gotta prepare and fix all the mess here.

i immediately stood up from my bed and started to clean, i started by taking the vacuum.

after an hour of cleaning, i proceeded to the closet and chose a yellow oversized shirt with grey sweatpants, i closed the closet door and went to the bathroom and took a quick shower.

after taking a shower, i began to make breakfast, bacon and eggs are a yes for me!

i took a plate and began to eat my breakfast, while scrolling down through Instagram, until, i saw Boss Taehyung's account, he posted a picture of him and i on his couch, i immediately spit my food out and widen my eyes

oh fucking shit! we might get caught by this fucking thing!

i immediately went to my dm's and searched for his account, he's active right now, so i clicked his icon and his post, i sent him his post with me and said.

me: Taehyung, please delete this pronto! 

he immediately saw the message and started to reply.

Taehyung: nah i won't, you look so cute there while u were sleeping on my chest abss

i made a sarcastic face as i read that message, i don't even look cue, i look hella tired!

me: b-but still, delete that post! we might get caught by this shit!

Taehyung: baby girl, i'll never do something stupid, especially when it's with you. 😹

that cat emoji is a cringe!

me: even if so, you still have to delete it!

Taehyung: no is a no, baby.

now, he inactive himself on Instagram, i rolled my eyes, well, he won't do anything stupid, unlike what i did.

i sighed and went to the couch and played COD.

12:25pm

i was busy playing with my online friends in COD, until, the doorbell on my apartment began to rang, i immediately closed my phone and checked the time, and dang, it's now 12:25pm, i immediately placed my phone on the couch and wore my comfy slippers, i went to the door and saw my siblings.

i started to tear up, they're so cute! my sister, Jennie was carrying our youngest sibling, while Sehun was there, opening his arms for me to hug him, i smiled and hugged him very tightly, i shut my eyes, and felt home.

he rubbed my back like how he did back when i was still a toddler, he was the only person that was there for me, when mom and dad weren't.

Sehun: sissy i missed you!!

me: i missed you too, brotha! is she my sister?

Jennie gave me her signature gummy smile and nodded, she gave the baby to Sehun carefuly, i observed the baby, she looks so tiny and cute.

and now, Jennie opened her arms for me to hug her, i immediately ran to her arms and hugged her tightly, i wrapped my arms around her waist, she places her hands on my head, carressing my hair softly, i rested my head on her shoulder.

After some time, Sehun rolled his eyes and said

sehun: y'all are taking so much time just to hug each otherrr

me: it's been 7 yearsss

we finally let go of the hug and laughed, i signalled them to come on to my apartment and closed the door behind me.

they sat on the living room, while i'm preparing some juice and snacks for my siblings, and, i dont have any milk formula here yet, gotta buy for some to my sister.

i went out of the kitchen, with a tray filled with juice and chips, they showed me a small smile, and joined with them

me: Sehunn, can i carry the baby??

Sehun: sure, but be careful

me: of courseee.

i gently took her from my brother's arms slowly and carefuly, i admired her small cute nose, and her squinty eyes, she's still asleep.

i let her head rest on my elbow, she's so cute.

me: so Unnie, how is work?

Jennie: work is getting more stressful bae, and things are getting out of control in the company, so, i had to hire an assistant to do some of my jobs.

me: that's good to know, how about you, Sehun?

Sehun: well, i'm loving my job and there's no problem at all, i just think of both you and our youngest sister, and it makes my day well.

he shows me a smile, i smiled back and continued talking to each other, dang i missed these times.

while we were talking, the doorbell began to ring, both of my siblings looked at me and asked.

Sehun: are you expecting someone at the moment?

i didnt answer, i don't know who's at the door,

me: it might be the package that i ordered online last 2 weeks ago.

he nodded after i answered his question, then, Sehun stood up and attended to the door, until, he saw someone...

i'm now curious to know who this guy is...