Chapter 30: Weirdest Valentine's Special Ever

Cherry POV (Like the last special I did, lets pretend none of that crappy shiz has happened, and go from the new years kissy kiss kiss, don't judge cause I said that) 

The last time I kissed Brett was New Years and trust me it's felt so good. Tomorrow is Valentine's Day, and I don't know about you but, I know that all I'm gonna be doing is sitting in my room eating junk food watching movies. And the first movie on my list is Dear John. Yeah I made a whole list of romantic movies to watch because I'm that sad. 

I even bought myself a present, them love heart boxes of chocolates, I don't think I can get any sadder then that my friend. 

-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Valentine's Day today, I just got up and I can already hear Greg and his groupies downstairs. They're so loud. Now if you're wondering, my parents are out, they are going on a special trip together for Valentine's so they left at midnight, and of course Greg took advantage of this, you can tell from the whole lot of sexual noises coming for the whores downstairs, including my brother.

I'm not even gonna bother denying it my brother is even more of a whore then Barbie and Ken. And to top it all off there's a Valentine's fair at school so everyone is going. Even Brett! But I'm not and by the sound of it, looks like Greg will be occupied for day, in fact since he has enough downstairs already I think he would be occupies for the rest of the year. 

And it's only February!

I'm just hoping that Brett would somehow kiss me again. But you know I'm not doing the kissing booth and that was only one time on new years day. Oh the memories. But I think we can all guess who's doing the kissing booth. Yep you guessed right, miss brunette Barbie herself. Along with her Barbie 'best friends'. 

Then I hear rocks. That's definitely Brett. It's that name thing again!

And for those of you who don't know what the name thing is, it's basically when you talk about someone or think about someone they just happen to show up. I don't know about you but that's been happening a lot to me lately. 

I opened my window. 

"I close my window one night, one night Brett and that's when you want to talk, in the morning too!"

"Well, you were awake and because your window was closed I know it would annoy you if I wanted to talk when it was actually closed"

"Just shush, anyway what is it?"

"You told me to shush so I can't tell you now, can I?" 

"You just talked anyway, just say it"

"Well, you told me to shush so no"

"Fine don't...I don't know, don't shush then"

"Now I can tell you, so you going to that shitty Valentine's fair thing?"

"So that was all you were gonna tell me"

"Yeah pretty much"

"Okay, well I'm not going because I'm going to be mourning about how Ashton Irwin doesn't know my existence, yet I dream of someday being married to him, that's why I'm not going"

"Well, I'm much more sexier then Ashton and I could be more satisfying, because come on look at me, I'm hot" he winked.

"Nice to know you compare your cocky self to a temperature because in my opinion you're cold" then I closed the curtain but I could hear him shout 'be ready at 5 we're going'. 

"Yes, yes, yes, he wants me to go with him, YES!" I just had to have a mini celebration.

"Heard that, you might wanna close your window next time" Brett shouted, oh fudge, you see this is how I always embarrass myself in front of people. I swear it just happens too much. The other day I fell and landed on some hot dude who works at the Adidas store, oh and I'm not gonna forget that I spilt the content of my yummy strawberry milkshake on him. 

I groaned "WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN TO ME!" I could still hear his laugh, so I opened my curtains, glared at Brett, gave him the finger closed my window and then my curtains as fast as I could. 

I have to have breakfast before one of Greg's groupies come out with a naked Greg, spot me and then confront him about cheating. When he's basically having more then just a threesome in his room. Hot stupid can these girls get. 

I ran down the stairs only to see two girls making out on the table...naked, what a prick! He let them do it where ever they want!

"Okay, no, move, move, my house, my table" I shooed them off and started making my breakfast. 

I now regret not locking my room, even then I don't even know where the key is.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-

I'm at the Valentine's fair with Brett, and Luke, and to be honest it actually looks amazing. I'm not even exaggerating they did a good job. 

"Hey, how about we play the games first and go on the rides last?" Luke suggested.

"Yeah, sounds cool" Brett replied and all I did was nod in agreement and started sipping on the chocolate milkshake in my hand. I bought it on the way because the guys are such gentlemen and decided to run away so I pay. 

Plus I didn't get strawberry because whenever I'm having strawberry something bad happens.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-

We are on the Ferris wheel and Luke decided to ditch me and Brett, because he apparently wanted to go to the 'toilet' for ten minutes.

This is so awkward, no jokes. Most people would think of the cliche thing where the boy and the girl reach the top and kiss, but I'm not even lying that's all stupid lies. 

"Soooo, after this wanna go to my house and play video games?" I nodded.

"Obviously, this shiz is way too cheesy, and I hate the fact that all the barbies seem to be doing is glaring at me"

"Well, we could do that or watch 50 shades of grey"

"I am not watching kinky sex on the big screen, that's something Greg would do"

"Video games it is"

We got to his house and we were tying on FIFA, I was Real Madrid and he was Barcelona, I would've been Liverpool but I like Real Madrid more, mainly because of Ronaldo and Bale, my fave players in the whole game. 

Me and Brett had an argument on whose better Ronaldo or Messi that's why we are playing, even though Ronaldo is the BEST player in the game. 

"Damn it!" he shouted.

"YES!, IN YOUR FACE BITCH" I yelled in his face, he grabbed my arm so I fell on him. 

"Say it to my face"

"I won, you lost, sore loser" 

"Fine, lets see who's the winner now" before I could do anything. I actually though he was kiss me but instead he ran out of the room, with my phone in his hands, and is reading the conversation I had with a friends on text out loud.

Well there goes my hope, he's such a stupid tease.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-

A/N:

Valentine's special is a bit late I know, but two updates in a day is actually a lot more work then I thought.

Anyway until next time, enjoy your food because seriously if you don't enjoy food it's just weird, I mean everyone has to like food. 

Peace chicken grease nipples! ;)