Chapter 6

I felt my heart beating out of my chest, as I looked Ace into his lust-filled eyes bitting his lip and him doing the same. 

Ace: "Are you okay with what's about to happen?"

I nodded my head quickly as a way to respond. With that he grabbed me tightly around my throat and just ever so slightly cut off my blood circulation, he pulled me towards him kissings him deeply. He pressed his tongue against my lip as a way to ask for permission to use his tongue. And being the submissive little slut I am I let him.

I had forgotten that Hayden was there until he had begun running farther up my thigh and landed right beside my pussy. He moved my bikini bottom over and ran his fingers over my pussy and plunged two of his fingers right into me, causing me to feel full. I let out a gasp breaking my full-on make-out session with Ace. 

Ace grabbed Hayden handed from inside of me and pulled it out. I pouted in the empty feeling of my pussy. Until I realized Ace's lips flashed a smirk towards Hayden and nodded, Hayden understood immediately and nodded as well. I had no clue what the hell they meant with those nodes. But, then Hayden grabbed my full attention and I met his eyes with a submissive look.

Hayden: "Princess, are you gonna let us use you like a little slut?", saying as he tilts his head to the side.

Y/N: ''Yes, Daddy!"

Ace: "Good." he said grabbing the sides of my face using his thumb, his pointer, and middle finger. "Now, you are gonna listen to me carefully. We're all gonna, walk into the kitchen and you are going to listen to every word we are about to say, then reply. Do you understand!?"

Y/N: " Yes, I understand." 

With that, the three of us stood up at the same time and started to walk towards the back door of the house that leads to the kitchen. Then, Hayden said "stop" loud enough for Ace and I to hear. 

Hayden: "Take off your swimsuit bottom and hand them to me."

I did exactly as he said pulling my bottom down in a seductive matter. I saw now standing in their backyard with no bottom on, embarrassment washed over me as I tried to cover my bottom half with my hands. Ace then grabbed my hands stopping me from coving my self and just stood there shaking his head at me. Thank god there's no way anyone can look into their backyard. Taking my bottoms out of my hand Hayden took them and placed them inside of his pockets.

Hayden: "I'll be saving these for later, now continue walking." he said with a big grin on his smug face

We began walking again and entered the kitchen. Ace pushes me towards the counter and lifts me up so I could sit on it. He told me to sit, listen, and don't move. I do exactly as I'm told, while Ace and Hayden have their backs against the island with their arms folded. 

Ace: "So y/n for anything to happen between the three of us you need to fully comprehend what is going to happen."

I nodded.

Ace: "Do you know what BDSM is?"

To be honest, I've heard about BDSM before and had always wanted to try stuff like that, but I could never allow myself to tell someone else that. But, I wanted to play innocent for a little while longer.

Y/N: "Yes, but I only know a little about it."

" Okay, well let me explain in detail. Ace and I dominants" Hayden said, as he walked closer to me very slowly eventually let his hands hold my waist firmly. "Do you understand whats the means?". I responded with a shy voice "Yes, it means that you want to have some type of control over me ."

Hayden: "Yes, but it also means so much more. We want to hurt you in the most pleasurable ways, we want to hear you beg, scream, and cry us to fuck you hard and long. We want to see the marks we made all over your sweet little body. But for us to do that to you we need your full permission. So will you be our submissive? Meaning that you follow every command we give you, will get punished if we deemed necessary, you will not speak nor look us in our eyes unless told to, only address me as daddy and Ace as sir. We usually don't share but. We're willing to change that for you. Do you understand everything I just said? You may speak."

Y/N: "Yes, daddy. I understand and I'll be you guys submissive." I said as I stared at the ground.

I was literally having a heart attack this was a dream come true.

Ace: "Now that you understand, follow me."

I jumped off the counter and followed him, with Ace in front of me and Hayden directly behind me. I felt Hayden's eyes stare directly at my ass, so I swayed my hips as I walked just to be a tease. He grabbed my ass causing me to yelp. "Don't be such a tease" he said, as we continued to walk. We stopped in front of a massive black door, Ace took a chain from around his neck with a key around his neck. Pushing the key into the lock, he turned the key and pushed to door open with no effort at all. "This is our playroom," he said, and then allowed me to walk in first. As soon as I walked through that door a wave of anxiousness washed over me and I knew there was no escaping what was about to happen.