punk pico

"(we'll be doing it in a week)"boyfriend said "(heard there was a rain storm coming and it's not that I'm scared of storms or anything I just don't want to get wet a..and hex is a robot!)"

"Hold up a storm is coming?" I hadn't heard and the sky's looked so calm.if it was gonna be raining it would suck sleepin' in a tree

hex grabbed my shoulder and arm and turned to boyfriend "(since you have a week could whitty sleep at your place.hes between houses and I'd invite him my place, but it's not really equipped for people of his requirements.)" Hex lived in a gym locker that hooked up to the world web.

"WHAT NO WAY am I staying with them of all people!"

"(Are you ok with it girlfriend?)" Boyfriend beeped

She sighed "yes but remember I have a curfew by 8 I don't want daddy rapping you again like last night when we were late."

"WAIT" I tried to say

"(Don't worry baby I'll rap him all night if you want to stay at my place)"he said with googoo eyes.

"LISTEN!"

She giggled "no I trust you"

My fuse gets hot "HEY I NEVER AGGRED" hex grasped my shoulders.

"(Look at me.)" Hex was in front of me "(breath in)"

I inhale "(breath out)" I exhaled

"I'm calmed down"I said

Hex looked at me "(look I don't want my friend sleeping in a tree or loitering in mcdonald's all night again).

He smiled a soft smile"(do it for me your friend. Ok?)"

I sighed hex felt like a big brother even though I was older  "ok"

If I had swung that way he might have been my first pick.

"( So you comin')"boyfriend says walking out.

I sighed "yeah fine" I gave a quick wave to hex and left with them

"(I can't drive just to let you know)"

"So does that mean we're walking?"I was used to walking another mile or two ment nothing.

"(No no my friend pico will be driving us I just want to warn ya though hes a bit on edge all the time but he grows on you. Oh there he is!"boyfriend points to a green car parked by a pole blasting techno music with a guy leaning on the front

It was the guy I saw earlier he had his arms crossed but he was still holding the gun.

"(Hey bro!)"bf waves to him he looks at us he had sun glasses on and a green turtle neck.

He sees me then his eyes dart to the side he pulls out his gun and shoots a grass patch a few feet from where I was standing.

"Woah man you almost hit me!"I shout

Hes still looking at the spot he shot at. He looks at me again "oh sorry man I thought I saw... Boyfriend who is this?"he looks up at me his gun pointed.

"(Oh it's whitty you know the one I told you about)"

"Oh...yeah" he holds up his gun. He walked over to his car opens the door and pulls out a weed joint. He lights it takes a deep inhale and asks "dude seriously how tall are ya?"

"Uh 8'11" ?"

"Dang bf do you gotta add any more tall fellas that last guy you said was like 6' or somethin' "

"(What's wrong 5'4" mad your not the tallest?)" Boyfriend states

"Taller than you 4' "

"(I'm 5' and you know it)" he points at him.

They stare at each other for a second.

"Hahaha I'm joking man. You want me to give you and your girl a ride to her home it's getting late."pico says

"(Yeah and whitty here is comin' down to my place)"he says.

Pico looks up at me "bold in front of your girlfriend?"

Bf snickers "(it's not like that and you know it)"

"Besides he already asked me and I'm fine with it"girlfriend says

"Ok you two love birds get in the back whitty you with me it's a two hour drive to her house so get comfortable"

We all get in the car I squeezed into the front. Gf was behind me and bf was behind pico. I adjust the seat down so my head stopped hitting the ceiling.then I moved it as far back as I could.

"Little far back don't you think?" Gf says

"Oh I was just thinking it wasn't far enough."good the witch was uncomfortable this was for threatening me.

As we listened to the music I asked pico "do you have anything else other than techno?"

"No but I think you'll like this."he played a techno song that was a bit darker

It sounded good. "I like it"I say hard to believe he just shot at me 30 minutes ago.

Two hours go by we finally stopped at the mansion of a house girlfriend lived. Boyfriend and girlfriend both jumped out of the cari look to see her mom walking out of the house I duck down. My knees higher than my head. I pull up my hoodie. I peaked over the window my fuse felt hot.

He

Was there.

Pico looked at me. And sat back in his chair.

I crack the window to hear what they where saying.

"Boyfriend dear your just in time would you like to come in for dinner?"a voice I hadn't heard in years it sounded older. I had forgotten it had been 300 years.

"(No thanks)"

Then I heard him...my fuse flickered put it out before my hoodie caught fire.

i breath in and exhaled

"Hohoho don't worry we're not having CHICKEN for dinner."

"Beep Bo bop"

I raised the window back up. Anymore and I might just open the door.

After a few minutes boyfriend opens the door. "(Ok pico I'm ready to go to my house now)"

"I feel like a glorified chauffeur"

"(I mean I could take the wheel if you want)"

"No way your not touching nene."

"(You named your car?)"boyfriend held back a laugh

Pico was silent for a sec"yeah and?"

"(Nothing nothing.)"boyfriend said

After several minutes went by we came up to a house."(this is our stop)" it was dark now and clouds began to show up more often.

So it really was going to rain.

Me and boyfriend get inside and pico drives off