2 : New Brothers and Schools and Parents oh my

I wake up having to remind myself, I have a new house to get used to. I turn my alarm off not wanting to get up for my first day at this new school.

I still wasn't fully unpacked I had some boxes scattered in the corners of my room and closet. The important stuff was out like my tv, bed, dresser, the room was big and they had a small love seat in the room that I decided I would keep in here.

I grab my stuff and head to the bathroom. But of course it's occupied. I bang on the door.

"Hurry up" I yell through the door.

I run back to my room, grabbing my phone.

When I begin to walk back, Caleb exits, but Carlos enters right after him. I run to the door.

"Hey it's my turn!" I yell as the door slams in my face.

"Sorry you snooze you lose" he yells back.

Ughhhh. I turn and stomp back to my room.

So I ended up being late on my first day.

I go to the front office to get my schedule. And I already don't like the lady in the front office. She was stiff and gave me a dirty look. Look lady it's not my fault you hate your job or kids so don't take it out on me. My schedule was pre-calculus, then English, Spanish, dance (I had to take an elective and my other school didn't have a dance class), then I had lunch  after that was chemistry, history, and gym.

My plan was to play it low. How can I do that when I'm walking into the middle of my first period late?

"How may I help you?" The teacher stops his lesson and just like that all attention was on me.

"I'm new" I say softly and he nods.

"ah ok, well take a seat in any of the seats back there" he points. There were two chairs. One next to a cute guy, who looks like he doesn't care a bit about what's going on, and one in the corner. Guess which one I chose. Yep the corner. I have a boyfriend, no need for me to sit next to the hottest person in this class.

I keep my head low and take my seat.

I barely pay attention in class as I feel eyes on me. I turn my head to the side and see the very attractive guy staring at me. When my eyes meet his, he pulls a smirk and turns back to the teacher. What was that?

When I get to my locker, I see its all the way at the end of the hall, away from all my classes. Fantastic.

When lunch rolls around I don't get lunch instead I find the library, I do my English homework since I already have some. That's what I get for picking honors English.

I always get good grades so at least I have a head start just because it's a new school, doesn't mean I can slack.

My next period is Chem, then history (which I hate) and then Gym, which is okay other than the sweating part.

When I get to gym my gym teacher who is a chubby man, tells me to sit on the bleachers, that I don't have to do anything today, but tomorrow I have to bring clothes to change and participate.

When I look up from my English book, I see Caleb strolling over to where I was.

"Hey, so you're in my gym? Well just know I'll always beat you at any sport. On another note I hope your day is going well" he smiles and I roll my eyes.

"Are you guys always this competitive?" I raise a brow.

"Stereotyping much?" He acts annoyed by my comment "But yes we are" he answers and I laugh.

"So now I have to see you at home and here... greeeaat" I say sarcastically and he laughs dryly then gives me a not so amused look.

"Very funny, be happy you at least know somebody in this class" he says before walking back to his class, which were getting ready to play basketball.