Little Tease | KageHina

Pairing: Kageyama Tobio x Hinata Shoyou

Genre: Fluffy <3

I was inspired to make this because of the comic on top in Pinterest. It's going to be a bit short though but I hope you enjoy this <33

---

"Hinata! Do you know where Kageyama is?", Sugawara yelled as he looked around his surroundings for their team's setter.

Hinata looked up from his phone and noticed that his blueberry haired boyfriend was not to be seen around.

"Uhm no! But I'll go find him for you!", Hinata yelled back at his upperclassmen as he carefully put his phone back into his pocket.

"Okay! Be careful and don't be late for the match!", Sugawara shouted as he saw the younger male sprint out of the gym.

"Kageyama! God, where is he?!", Hinata asked himself as he blindly followed his conscious in high hopes of finding his partner before the match began.

"Yahoo Chibi-chan~ What are you up to?", a familiar voice asked which made Hinata snap out of his thoughts.

"Great King? Oh I was looking for Kageyama and he's also our setter for our match. I can't find him anywhere, did you see him?", Hinata explained the matter to the older, still glancing at all directions for Kageyama.

"No. I have to go now so I'll let you to it! See you at the match!", Oikawa smiled and he left Hinata back to searching for Kageyama.

Eventually Hinata found himself staring down at the sleeping blueberry head who was laying down on a bench next to the vending machine.

"Kags?", came Hinata's hushed voice and he started poking his arm.

"Kaaggeeeyaaaammaaa?", Hinata asked again as he waved his hands in front of Kageyama's face.

Hinata sighed and then looked around to make sure no one was watching them. Once he was sure no one was around, he smashed his lips on Kageyama's. Instantly the sweet kiss woke the setter up from dreamland as he urged for more.

"Morning Sleepyhead. Come on we have a match to play!", Hinata giggled at his boyfriend and started skipping back to the gym.

"You little tease.", Kageyama mumbled eventually following his lover to the court.

---

Like I mentioned before it's really short. Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed this oneshot. Till next time ^^