Chapter Two

~One final fight, for this tonight.~Whoa-oh-oh~With Knives and Pens we made our plight.~Lay your heart down, the end's in sight.~Conscience begs for you to do what's right.~{Everyday it's still the same dull knife,~Stab it through and justify your pride.}~One final fight, for this tonight.~Whoa-oh-oh~With Knives and Pens we made our plight.~Whoa-oh-oh~Well I can't go on without your love, you lost, you never held on.~{We tried our best, turn out the light,~Turn out the light!}~

                                      ~Knives and Pens, Black Veil Brides, We Stich These Wounds

                                                                                                                                        7:30A.M.                                                                                                                                

                                                                                                                              March 26, 2012

                                                                                       Shadye      

                                                                                      The students were already at the ceremony and Emigda scowled, her foot tapping in annoyance. "Damn it, Shadye, this is all your fault." she hissed and my jaw dropped, staring at her. "How the hell is it my fault that we're locked out?!" I exclaimed and she sighed, wiping her bangs to the side. "You wanted to get some muffin and so it's your fault that we waited in a TWENTY MINUTE LINE!" she yelled at me and I scowled, my anger raising up my blood boiling. 

Damn it, calm down!

I have to calm down before my anger boils over and hurts Emigda.            

"Hm...a White Witch and Halfing Dragon. That's something you don't see every day."

Crap, who said that?

"Hey, idiot Dragon kid, above you." the voice said and I looked up and paling at the sight of a guy with black hair and one blue and one red staring at me, hanging upsides down from a tree by his feet."The hell?!" I exclaimed and he smirked, staring at us. "Sorry but you're power is actually a Hell Dragon, my mistake." he said and I scowled, backing away from him.

Hm...he's power isn't normal.

He's emitting a Vampire's Aura and a Fallen Angel's Aura.

That's not possible, Fallen Angels can't have kids.

He smiled and bent back up to the branch, staring at us. "Nice to meet you, Halfing Dragon and Prophetess." he says and jumps down next to us, throwing me off balance by his power. I swear and he sighs, running his fingers through his hair. "I'm Alec, the head Vampire of the Underworld." he says and I push myself up, grabbing his arm. He narrowed his eyes and my anger rose up, his skin starting to sizzling and smoke coming from it.

"Hmmm...burning skin...that's not normal for a Dragon but since you made a 'Deal' with one the of sons of the Hell King, that would make more sense. But besides that will you please remove your hand from my burning flesh now. I can't regenerate as fast now from before." he says and I grip him tighter. He winces then Emigda mutters something under breath, my hand moving away without an attention to. "Thank you, Miss Prophetess. It would terrible that I look more bad. I'm sorry and as a thank you gift," he says then snaps his fingers and the gates open for us, "Get into school free card." 

"Who are you really?" Emigda asks as she walks into to the school.

He grins and answers, "I'm not really sure." 

                                                                                            Greg

I cut my wrists and blood slowly spills down them. Oh God, it's so great and delightful. I need more out. A LOT MORE. I push harder and more spilled down. It is so delightful and painless. I breath as a relief and put the blade down, now staining it in crimson dye. 

"It's bad to do that to yourself." a Scottish accent said behind me and my eyes widen, trying to cover my wrists. I turned and faced the Scottish girl from earlier this week. Her eyes narrowed atr the sight of my wrists and she sighed, reaching out to grab me. Her curly red hair whipped in the wind and her sharp angular face stared at the blood on my wrists. 

God, she's gorgeous. 

"Why do you hurt yourself?" she whimpers and grabs my hands, pulling them up to her face. She rubs them against her pale cheeks and I stare at the blood now forming on her face.

"WHY DO YOU HURT YOURSELF?" she said again and suddenly she disappeared, leaving me ballafed. 

"What?" I question and look around, trying to find the red heded beauty. 

Where the hell did she go?

She was right here!

I take a deep breath and look down to the switchblade, staring at it. 

Was she even really here or was I imagaining everything?

                                                                                  Alec

The two Halfin's followed me down to the Auditorm and I grin. They powers were overwhelming and the Dragon Halfin's one too. Hell Flames surrounded him but in an invisible form that only Angels and Demons could see.

Yet I could see 'em.

Ah, gotta love having Sammuel imprint the Pentagram on me.

"So, what's your name?" the Dragon Halfing asked and I raise an eyebrow at him.

"It's Alec, Halfin' Dragon. I'm a Cursed Human for the time bein' til I find the damn Made Halfin'." I reply to them and the little girl Halfin' raises an eyebrow.

"Your power says otherwise." came her reply and I chuckle.

"Aren't ya a skilled, Halfin'. I'm suprised ya could notice it." I say and look back to the dull gray Auditorm building in front of me, "Someone hid my power so I wouldn't be able to Release it without  findin' my true love or findin' the Made Halfin'." 

"Made Halfing?" the Dragon Halfin' commented, "What do you mean by that?" 

"I mean that he wasn't born. Some powerful Witch Turned him into a Halfin'. I don't know if it has happened so far but it's what I'm suppose to do to Break the damn Curse and Pentagram." 

The girl Halfin's eyes widen and stared at him in fear and horror. She slowed down a bit and asked, "You have a Pentagram on you! Isn't that only used by Creatures who haven't choosen a side for crimnals?" I nodded and stopped in front of the Auditorm.

 "Yes. I am a Vampire from the Underworld and Sammuel decided it would be fun to put a Pentagram in me to fool with my power Limiter." I answered and opened the door open. A hundred or so students turned to face us with wild looks on their faces and it seemed like they were friggin' possessed.

"Now now, students, lets greet the other new students with a warm welcome." the voice said in the front. I narrowed my eyes and stuffed my hands in my pockets, grinning up at the familar man.

I say to him, "Nice to meet ya, Mr. Ratri. I'm glad to see you again after so long."