Chapter 12

"It's immortality darling"

I am so so so so so so so so so so sorry yall

Third person

MATURE CONTENT

Slouching into his chair with a exhausted sigh Marcel strips from his shirt,getting out of the chair he walks over to the built in bar in his book shelf pouring a glass of whiskey. Taking a sip from the glass his jaw clenches and his back muscles slowly release from their tense state as the cool almost cedar wood tasting liquid releases him from the tense aura within him looking out at the hills of Italy the sun starts to poke from the west point of the country casting a dark and eerie glow among Ezekiel.Walking over to the desk phone he had he dials the cell to the dungeon asking to send up Aria before walking back to the same place he stood in. Ezekiel's ears perk up to the sound of Aria walking into the room. Taking in his disheveled hair,tense muscles and posture Aria could say her breathing faltered seeing his presence the dark eerie glow of sunrise shadowed where his muscles reached their highest point giving off a mischievous vibe, the faint red glow that traveled up his hands didn't go unnoticed either as he swung his head back downing the last of the whiskey. The movement with his muscle did help the pleasure coursing through Aria any better. Turning his head to the side looking over his shoulder as his hand fell lazily,Ezekiel's jaw clenched and un-clenched. 

"Get over here" Ezekiel's voice sounded strained, scurrying over Aria stopped infront of him. Grabbing her hair hair and pulling it back Ezekiel dips his head into Aria's neck not letting the quite gasp that emitted from her go unnoticed,dragging his nose up her neck Ezekiel breaths in her scent.Placing a sweet kiss a tad bit under her jawline Aria's breathing falters for the second time, roughly gripping her hip he pulls her flush against him pressing as hard as he can into her,she whimpers gliding a hand up his exposed chest,around his neck and into the roots of his hair pulling slightly. Ezekiel pulls his face from her neck, his nose grazes over her check,nose and upper eyebrow before gliding down the over side of her head to her ear "only mine" he growls out pulling back inches from her face.His hand slides around and down from her hip crawling into her pants she gasps,capturing her lips his tongue roams her mouth as his fingers find her entrance slipping in smoothly, jaw dropping her head pulls to he neck but he tugs at her hair a moan and whimper escaping her open mouth. 

Eyes rolling back,her moans are like music to him as he sucks,licks and kisses every inch of her neck "'M-Marcel" she moans out "Ezekiel" he corrects pulling away from her neck to look her in the eyes his fingers curl in her causing her eyes to roll back and a throaty moan erupt the once quiet room "look at me" he groans curling his fingers again feeling her walls tighten around them "Ezekielll" she almost screams locking eyes with him "what?" he asks tilting his head to the side a mischievous smirk painted his lips, he was truly enjoying this, "I-I want y-you" she moans looking at him through her lashes "as you wish darling" he chuckles pulling his fingers out of her, her legs turn to jello,pulling her against her him he bring his fingers to his mouth sucking on them slowly all while keeping his eyes locked with hers.

 "Sit on the couch, I want you naked when I get back" he demands letting go over her. Scurrying to the couch as Ezekiel leaves the room Aria strips from her clothes taking a seat on the edge, walking trough the door  Ezekiel walking in with a deep red silk blind fold "up" standing to her feet she watches as Ezekiel unbuckled his belt pulling to from the loops, he grabs her pushing her down against couch,pulling her hand behind her back he ties them behind her with his belt landing a rough slap on her ass making her moan her places the blind fold over her eyes tying it securely. Getting off her Ezekiel eyes the naked beauty infront of him as he strips from the remainder of his clothes before getting back onto her straddling her thighs. Rubbing his hands over her ass she sticks it up loosing patience "so needy, you see what happens to needy girls" he growls in her ear slamming into her causing her to jolt up under him a loud moan flowing out of her "holy fuck" she moans "hmm you like that baby?" he says placing a hand on her lower back and back of her neck pushing down as he pounds carelessly into her tight hole. 

"Mhmm yes " she moans "yes what" Ezekiel groans into her ear "y-yes daddy" "good girl" he moans out and his hips stutter grabbing her cheeks he spreads them apart giving on last deep and hard thrust causing Aria to jolt forward again as he cums a throaty groans and angelic moans from them fill the room "om-" "we're not done yet" Ezekiel cuts Aria off,pulling her up he sits back on the couch laying his hands on the back of it he glances at him lap,taking the hit Aria more then happily climbs on him quickly sliding onto him groaning both their heads fall back at the pleasure that engulfs them "fuck" Ezekiel moans as she begins to bounce on him rocking her hips on occasion.Gripping his shoulders roughly as she moans loudly as she cums on him their juices rolling down Ezekiel's cock, Ezekiel's hands travel to her hips pulling her up pounding into her once again. Gripping his wrists,head leaned back,back arched Aria's eyes roll to the back over her head as euphoria washes over them, the amount of pleasure she feels causing her throat to close up as her jaw hangs open. 

Her body bouncing with every thrust "such a dirty slut" Ezekiel groans watching as he slids in and out of her with ease,slowing down his pace he grabs her neck pulling her down to him "who's pussy is this?" he teases pounding deep and roughly into her again causing the high pitched almost scream like moan escape from the back of her throat where it was stuck "who's pussy is this!?" he asks again pulling her face closer to him "y-y-yours, it's your pussy" she moans as he releases into her again triggering her to cum another scream like moan fills the room as Ezekiel continues to fuck there cum deeper into her till she's drained out.

Im literally rotting in cringe and disappointment