~ №3 ~

A/N : just so you understand, Jay, Jake, Sunoo and Sunghoon are all adopted and lives together. They are not related at all but have the same mom and adoptive dad. But their adoptive mother is dead.

Jay lays in his bed, his record-player playing a song called "Tonight you belong to me"

Jay lays in his bed, his record-player playing a song called "Tonight you belong to me". Jay loves old songs, unlike others teenagers who likes more recent things such as Nicki Minaj or Bruno Mars.

Jake walks by and stop when he hears the music, he walks inside Jay's bedroom and give him a traumatized look. Jay just look at him with no emotion as always.

- What's up with the creepy music? Jake asked with a nervous laugh.

- It's a nice song.

- Yeah... A nice song to get murdered. Jake laughed.

- That's what's going to happen if you don't get out of my room, Jay said.

Jake raised his hands in the air.

-Alright, just so you know, diner is ready.

Jake walked out of the room being followed shortly after Jay. Sunoo and Sunghoon were already at the table. Sunoo bit Sunghoon shoulder who slapped him, making Sunoo laugh like a kid.

Their dad walked in, giving them their diner. Jake and Jay sat next to each other's and their dad at the end of the table.

Sunoo looks at the other end of the table and then back to his dad.

-Dad, you didn't put food for mom, Sunoo said.

Everyone goes silent.

-Sorry I forgot, here you go. Their dad said as he went to get up. He came back with a plate, making Sunoo smile.

- Sunoo you should grow up, Jay said.

- Let him be, Sunghoon said.

Jay took a bite of his steak, sighing.

- Anyway, how was school today? Their dad asked.

- I had an B in calculus! Jake said proudly after sipping his water with a straw.

- I'm proud of you Jake. Any other good news?

- I didn't punch anyone today, Sunghoon said.

- Sadly, Jay said.

Their dad sighed.

- There's a new student at school, Sunoo said licking his fork full of mashed potatoes.

Jay head perked up and Sunghoon noticed that.

- Oh really? Did you talk with him? It's rare that we have new people around town, their dad said.

-Ahh is it the boy on fifth Avenue? I saw him with his father.

Jay slowly slid the knife that was on the table inside his shirt and stood up. Making everyone stare at him.