Chapter 2

"Kat, have you seen my phone?" I asked her while i was desperately searching for it under my bed.

"You stupid little shit, it's in your back pocket" Kat teased me while snatching the phone out of my pocket "honestly I worry for you when I'm not around" she finished teasing me.

"I feel so dumb" I confessed. "You should feel dumb" Kat kept teasing me.

"bitch!" I said defending myself.

"Slut!" She returned.

Me: "Stripper!"

Kat: "Cunt!"

Me: "Hoe!"

Kat: "prostitute!"

Me: "ass hole!"

Kat: "rectum!"

Me: "bootie hole!"

Kat: "ass!"

"I give up!" I told her and put my hands up. "Btw that was mean" I complained.

"Well you started it" Kat said.

"I still love you even tho YOU started it" I said

"I know you do, cuz you have to love your BFF" she told me while poking me in the belly.

"Damn your fat..." she insulted me "jk"

"Yea you better be joking, cuz I'm not fat" I told her in a Im gonna kill you tone.

~~~a few weeks later (Halloween) @ school, in 1st period ~~~

(Phone noise)

The teacher raced to the phone and answered. "Hello this is Mr. Green's class" He said to the phone.

"Jessica, you have to go to the guidance office" he told me.

"For what?" I asked

"I don't know! Just go and stop asking questions!" He yelled

"Well damn. You don't have to yell" I told him mimicking his tone.

~~~@ the guidance office~~~

"Hello" I knocked at the door.

"Come in" The guidance counselor told me "please. sit down" she said when I came into the tiny office

"Did I do something wrong?" I asked her still confused why I'm here.

"Oh no! Of course not! Your not getting In trouble" she told me in a cheerful voice "your here because I have to get you into another math class. The class your in is overflowing so I'll have to put you and some other students in another class for 1st periods" it took me a while to process what she told me."but don't worry that class is exactly the same as the class your in, it's just that there is a different teacher" she finished.

"Ok so who's class do I have to go to? And when do I start this class?" I questioned her

"You'll go to Mrs. Ankenman. she's in room U11. And you can start tomorrow, just go to her class instead of Mr. Green's. She already knows you are coming tomorrow. Now hurry up because I have to call for the other students before 2nd period"

~~~back in class~~~

"So what was the whole drama about? Why did you have to go to the guidance office?" Sammy asked me when I sat back down in my seat.

"I'm changing classes for 1st period" I explained "the lady said that the class is overflowing and they are moving me and some other people from this class to another. she told me I'm going to Mrs. Ankenman's class. is she nice?"