N I N E

TW: sexual harassment!!! If you don't feel comfortable I suggest skipping this chapter. It won't contain that much of the topic.

Aliyah Campbell

"This place is nice," Nia yelled over the loud music as Kayden, Emma, Nia, and I walked in. It really was nice, along with a lit-up bar, sitting everywhere except the dance floor, strobe lights, a high ceiling with awesome light hanging from it, and a balcony upstairs. It was very crowded tonight too.

"Come let's sit here," Kayden said pointing at a booth right next to us.

"Wait let me get drinks," I said. "Do you guys want anything?" I asked.

"Nah, I'm good, I'm driving," Kayden said.

"Same, probably get some later," Emma said.

"Let me come with you," Nia said and I nod my head. We through the crowd and walked to the bar. "I'm going to the other side of the bar to get drinks so it can be quicker"

"Ok" I answered her. I waited for other people to order their drinks until it was my turn.

"Hello, what can I get you," the bartender asked with a smile. He was pretty cute. He had black curly hair with brown eyes.

"Can I get 2 tequila shots" I replied, smiling back.

"Yea I'm coming I just need to get it from the other side. Just hold on a minute" he said.

"Okay take your time," I yelled. A random dude stands on the right side of me.

"Hey?" I said. He was so close to me that I could smell the alcohol from him.

"Hello, pretty lady," he whispered in my ears. I felt shivers down my back. I walked a little to my left.

"What do you need"

"Nothing can't stand the hottest woman here," he said. I rolled my eyes. He really thinks he has a chance with me.

"Well since I'm the hottest woman here, where's the most handsome man. He's obviously not standing next to me," I said facing him.

"Ouch. That hurts," He places a hand on his chest pretending to be hurt.

"Aww does it, Well it should"

"I want to buy you a drink" He states, ignoring my comment.

"No, I'm good," I said, shaking my head.

"I insist"

"And I insist on not wanting a drink," I said. He places a hand on my shoulder. This guy doesn't get it does he. "You know, I want to tell you something" I looked at him.

"Go ahead baby," I rolled my eyes at the nickname he gave me.

"When a girl says no," I paused taking his hand off my shoulder. "She means no,"

"Whatever, there are many hotter girls than you," he mumbled.

"Aw," I tilt my head. "You can't take rejection and it shows" I laughed tilting my head back. "You probably want to get used to it because a woman like me, likes a man who can respect a woman, not boys who act like babies when they can't handle rejection"

"You know you shouldn't have a big mouth. You don't know what I'm capable of" he threatened.

"Like to see you try," I threatened back. He walked away. I rolled my eyes.

"Sorry, that took so long. I had to go into the storage room to get more. Today is a really busy day" the bartender said.

"It's okay," I assured as he poured tequila into a shot glass. He slides the drinks to me. "Thank you," I grabbed the drinks and took one shot and took the other one. I enjoyed the burning of the alcohol for the drink. "Can you give me like 5 more drinks" he nods his head. He lays 5 shot cups line up together and he pours the tequila into the cups. I think there are enough drinks for me and if I want more I could just come back for more. I gave the bartender 20 dollars. "Keep the change" I yelled over the music. Took all drinks and made my way to the dance floor.

The song that the club was playing was Unforgettable by French Montana. I start to sway my hip to the beats of the music. I like feeling free like I could just listen to the music play and dance my feet off free. I stumble while dancing to the music.

"Hey!" a woman yelled as I bumped into her and a guy dancing together.

"Sorry," I yelled. They looked happy that they could have been Ethan and I but looks like not everything ends in happy endings. I started to move off the dance floor but I felt someone's hands on my waist behind me. I jumped in shocked and turned around quickly making me drop my purse.

It was the random dude that was talking to me earlier. He gripped my waist and it started to hurt bad. He places one of his hands on my ass and squeezes it. I never felt so violated as much as I do right now.

"You should have said yes to the drink. I won't have to force myself on you" he whispered in my ear. He brings his face to my neck and starts kissing it. He must really think just because I'm drunk, I'm dumb.

I knee him in the balls. He removes his grip from my waist. "Ugh!" he yelled in pain. He covers his hand on his crotch. I picked up my purse and slapped his face with it. "Next time. How about not taking advantage of a girl when she drinks" I said before slapping with my purse again. I started to walk again but I bumped into someone's chest.