First Encounter

Y/N = ( insert your name ) ***

Y/N is the most popular girl in the school, all the students would fawn over her male or female it doesn't matter.

No discrimination here.

Then there's Izumi Miyamura.. the loner that has no friends and looks "creepy" or "gloomy" to the other students. Don't they know what depression looks like? Anyway, he could hear some students talk about him while he tried to read his book.

One girl giggles, "I feel bad for him, all alone like that."

Another girl snorts, "I don't!"

That's when Y/N walks in, overhearing the conversation and blinks. You didn't like the bullying happening so you walked up to the lonely black haired boy, giving him a soft smile.

"Miyamura right? You know you should pick your head more often." Y/N calmly says, he stared up at the girl his piercing blue eyes examined her face. He made a weird expression and looks down at his book. You found that a little weird but shrugged it off, leaving him alone and went on about your day.

Now school has ended and you rushed home quickly, you had to make dinner for your little brother and yourself or you both would starve. You heard a knock on the door and stopped cooking to open the door, your eyes widen seeing your little brother roughed up and you tried using a towel to clean him up.

"W-What happened?! Who hurt you! I swear!" Y/N clench her fists.

Your brother just giggles and smiles big, "No worries! Onii-chan saved me!"

Y/N blinks and looks up seeing the most handsome man ever.. not knowing this was her classmate at all.

"O-Oh my god I didn't even notice you!"

"Eh.." He looks down at her and chuckles, "Your fine.. um? I should get going though. Sorry to intrude."

Y/N shakes her quick, "No! Stay.. please.. I'm making dinner. Plus I think my brother would love for you to stay a little bit longer."

***From here feel free to continue in the comments or just enjoy the story! 🖤***