Vampires exist?!

Katsuki Bakugou

When I wake up, I feel a throbbing pain in my neck, and my head hurts like hell. What the hell? There's no way that was real... I take off the piece of clothing wrapped around my neck, and see blood on it. I jump out of bed, and look in a mirror. I notice a spot on my neck.. A bite mark. So.. it was real? I never believed in paranormal things, but now I can't deny it.. Vampires are real, and my childhood best friend who went missing over 2 years ago.. Is one of them. Didn't he say he was gonna suck me dry? Maybe someone was coming to my dorm, and he had to stop. But that doesn't explain who put me in my bed, and who wrapped this around my neck. If one of my friends would have seen me like this, then they would bring me to recovery girl, or something.. The only thing that really makes sense is that Deku helped me. But that's so confusing, he's a vampire..

A question I hadn't got to yet rings in my head. Why did he go after me? Is it because I bullied him in middle school? I don't think so, we were fine when he was in UA. I curse the vampire who changed Deku in the first place. If that dumb vampire wouldn't have bit Deku in the first place, then none of this would have happened. Deku would still be human, and he would still be at UA.. With me.

Izuku Midoriya

Becoming a vampire hurts like hell. I remember changing, it felt like someone was setting me on fire. Luckily, the pain only lasts for like 30 seconds, the vampire blood spreads faster than a virus.

I run through random spots where people can't spot me, looking for some prey. Usually there are teenagers hanging out in these alleyways, gangs and stuff like that. Those are my prey. Of course I don't drink the ones that have a whole bunch of drugs in their system, and I don't drink any people under the age of 15. Usually I am very good at telling their age, my vampire seeing, and stuff like that really helps, but I bet I've made a mistake before. Suddenly, the smell of a human hits my scent glands. Perfect. I follow the scent, and hide in a dark corner once the human comes into my view. I can see them, but they can't see me. It's a girl, looks to be 15, if only she was one year younger. I smirk to myself. Before I can pounce, another person walks over to her. "You got the money?" The new person, a boy about 20 asks. "Y-yes." She says silently, a huge amount of fear in her eyes. "Good, now I won't have to kill you and your damn family!" He growls. Ohhh, this is interesting. I take in a deep breath of their scent as the man opens the bag of apparently cash. The man smells of alcohol, and drugs, but the girl seems fine, but then again, their scents are slightly mixed. The man looks up with anger in his eyes. "This isn't enough, your 50$ off!" He says, the girls fear grows. "P-Please, I payed most of it-" She cuts off as the man points a gun at her. "I don't care." He smiles a huge, wicked smile. "I was gonna kill you any other way." I come out of my hiding spot. The man turns around quickly when he hears me. He points the gun at me, and I smile. "Don't move!" He commands, the gun pointed directly at my head. I walk up to him, and he pulls the trigger. Blood drips down my head, and it hurts. But of course, it won't kill me. All though it might take a few hours to heal. I smile at him, now right in front of him, blood running down my face. "W-What are you?" The man asks, looking up at me with fear. "A bloodsucker." I respond, then I hit the gun out of his hand, breaking his hand along with the gun. He screams in pain. I grab his head, and tilt it to the left, and then speed over to his right side. I sink my fangs into his neck, and begin to suck all the blood out. The girl squeals, and begins to run. The man's blood doesn't taste very good, there are drugs in his bloodstream, but I make sure to drain him dry, in case I got my blood from my head in his wound. Then I chase after the girl. I follow her scent, and finally find her. She's in a different alleyway, her head resting on her knees, breathing heavily. I jump at her, and she squeals. I angle her neck for me. "Sorry, but I can't let any witnesses escape." I say, then I sink my fangs into her neck, taking all of it quickly, draining every last bit of blood. I let her go, and she falls to the floor. Then I leave the alley way, heading back to the place I call home right now.

3 days later

Katsuki Bakugou

I sit on the couch in the main area in the dorms. I'm watching tv, flipping through the channels. Finally, I find something that looks kinda interesting. The voice of a girl reporter blares out of the tv. "Two dead bodies have been reported today in dark alleyways, each body located in different alleyways, though they weren't far apart. Police and medics have examined these bodies and have found a bite mark on the neck of the two victims, similar to other bodies we have found recently. Police believe it may be some kind of vicious animal, or possibly someone with a quirk no one has ever seen or heard of-" I turn off the tv. It could be Deku, or it could be another bloodsucker. But I bet it's Deku, obviously bloodsuckers are super rare, or else we'd all be dead. Meaning that Deku is probably the only bloosucker hanging out in our area, except for the one that turned him, but that was over 2 years ago, that vampire is probably off in some other state, catching his new human victims, and feasting on them. Oh my god I feel like I'm in Twilight right now. Expect I'm not some weak human girl. And Deku is no Edward. I remember when Mina forced the Bakusquad to watch all the twilight movies with her. It was so boring. Blah, blah, blah, Bella finds out Edward is a vampire, and they are in LoVe. Blah, Blah, Blah, Jacob is jealous and also turns out to be a werewolf. Blah- Wait a damn minute. If vampires are real, then what other mythical creatures could exist?!

Izuku Midoriya

I walk away from the alleyway where my newest victim lies dead, drained of blood. My wound from my head was already way past healed, and there was no scar to show where it had once been. Any human who was shot like that would've died right away. I may be drinking all this blood, but I've been more thirsty than ever since I've drank Kacchan's blood. That's what happens to a vampire when they drink the blood of their soulmate. They crave that blood, and even if the vampire does find their soulmate (which is basically never) they almost always end up killing them in the end.

Once you have your soulmate, you can take blood from them like every week, they will still be healthy and of course alive if you do that. But usually vampires can't contain themselves if they find their soulmate, and drink their blood every day. And that causes death. Also sometimes a vampire can accidently turn his or her soulmate. Even if the tiniest bit of vampire blood goes into the human system, they turn. But if they are completely drained of blood, then that isn't possible. It's been 3 days, so in 4 more, I can go and get some more of Kacchan's blood. He's probably gonna be wondering why I came back for his blood alone, but I'm not gonna tell him that he's soulmate. Besides, most believe soulmates are just a legend. And he is definitely one of those people.

4 days later

Vampires don't need to sleep of course, but we have the choice to if we want too. I usually don't, but sometimes I do because it makes the time pass by fast. It's been 4 days now, and I can go and see Kacchan again, all though I seriously doubt he will be very excited to see me. Finally, I come up to the UA dorms, and jump up onto Kacchan's balcony. I try to open the door, and.. It's locked. I growl. Not like it matters. I pull open the door with full force, and the door handle falls right off. I smile, and open the door. I'll have to fix that for Kacchan. Then I hide behind his door, I know that the second he sees me, he'll try and make a run for it, once he comes back from school, I'll just jump out of my hiding spot and take some more of his blood

Most people think that vampires' skin melt in the sun, or that it sparkles. But what actually happens is that we get weaker, so we are about half our usual strength and speed. Not like it matters, we are still so much faster and stronger than humans.

———————————
Sorry that I havent posted for awhile, 2 years ago I was grounded for making a gacha life character bi [I am lesbian] I was posting wattpad on my school chromebook, but then they banned all sites that aren't school relatd. Luckily, I at least have permission to my xbox, which took a lot of convincing. I found a way to write stories on here, as you can tell, but it is very difficult and takes a lot of time. Therefor I will not be posting as much as I like too, or use too.