14..

" hey bitches I'm home !!" I shouted as I set some of my things down on the island .

Mom and dad were gone cause they went to a dinner that dads team was having .

I seen some more cars here tho so Bronny must have more people here .

I went upstairs while on my phone and knocked on his door . " come in !" He shouted and I heard a bunch of other voices .

It better not be no random hoes in here . I opened the door and seen all the niggas and skye .

" bestieee!" I smiled and attacked her on the bed . " finally your here I missed you !" She groaned .

" we'll hello to you to bae " Mikey said still focused on the game .

" shhh , I'm having a moment with my bestfriend " I said and got off skye so I could fix my shirt .

" how long y'all been here ?" I asked . " hours , I don't know ?" Zaire said .

" hours, I don't know " I mocked him . " get your girlfriend Mikey " he shook his head .

" get your girlfriend Mikey " I mocked him again and he bucked at me .

" ouuu shiver me timber's " I squinted my eyes at him .

" her ass said shiver me timber's " amari and Jordan laughed .

" imma beat yo ass so bad one day " Zaire shook his head . " gotta beat mine first " Mikey said .

  " and mines nigga " Bronny added making us laugh .

"What are y'all listening to ? Turn this simp shit off" I grabbed whoever's phone and searched up a song .

  " girl you a simp , relax " Josh said . " nigga I'm a pimp , pimp shit onlyyy I know that's right !" Me and skye dabbed up each other .

  " oh you a pimp huh ?" Mikey turned to me and I just covered my face .

" I don't know what your talking about.." I shook my head .

  "' I don't know what your talking about ' you know exactly what I'm talking bout " he mocked me .

" anyway.. skye let's go in my room " as soon as I said that she got up instantly and left out .

I followed her into my room and closed the door . " I'm staying the night here " she stretched and sat at my vanity .

  I was about say something but she cut me off " your mom asked if I wanted to earlier, plus her and my mom were going out after the dinner " she shrugged and I nodded .

  " can I straighten your hair ?" I asked out of nowhere. " yes please ! I was to lazy to do it today , I already washed it tho " she smiled .

I went to grab The blow dryer , straightener and some products so her curls Won't get ruined .

I turned on my vanity lights and played some music . She let her hair down and surprisingly it was already combed out .

  " I'll go to hell and jail bout you boy, I been waiting so long for a love like this " we both sung to the music as I started blow drying her long ass hair .

_____

  " bestie your so beautiful " I pouted while looking at her through the mirror .

I just finished her hair and she was looking so good !  I swear this girl doesn't even know how naturally gorgeous she is .

  " awhh thank you " she smiled and took a video of us posting it .

I put the stuff back and changed into some sweatpants and a sweater , skye already had her pajamas on when she came over .