GoodDay to you too

"Please" you whined out as your back hit the mattress

Your lower lips were drenched in arousal as your clit beat at its own pace. You bucked your hips as Richard crawled on top of you. He looked at you like a hungry animal that had just caught his prey. His facial expression drove you wild. His knee cap pressed against your folds, making you whine out and grind down on him looking for some kind of relief.

"Fuck," he groaned "you really got this wet blowing me off?"

You could only respond with a whine and a nod as the only thing on your mind was him. His lips, his fingers, his tongue, his cock, the way he rolls his hips. His lips nipped your neck, marking new spots.

"Richard" you whined as you tilted your head, giving him more access as you rolled your hips further into his kneecap

You moaned out as you steadily squirmed your hips, feeling your clit move against his muscle. Richard quickly pinned your hips down.

"Baby I'm getting there," he growled as he nipped your collar bones only making you whine louder

"Papi" you pouted as your nails dug into his bicep "I need you"

"Let me taste every inch of you," he hissed as his teeth dug into your soft flesh leaving another mark

You whined out as he let go of your hips and grabbed your breasts. He squeezed the soft flesh, making your back arch off the bed. You could feel your arousal slip out of your folds as his mouth latched onto your hardened nipple. Your eyes rolled back as your nails left little red trails down his arms.

"Rich-ah-mmm" You moaned out as the pleasure restricted you from finishing his name

He tugged on your bud before switching over to the other. Your hole clenched around nothing as his fingers rolled around your wet nipple. You grabbed the sheets, clenching them with all your strength as you squirmed your hips.

"Damn baby, " he grinned as he kissed down your stomach

Your toes curled in anticipation as he finally made it to where you needed him most. He groaned as he looked at your glistening core. His fingers dug into your inner thighs as he devoured you like his last meal. His tongue ran through your folds collecting your juices purposefully hitting your clit with each stride. His name incoherently falling from your lips like a prayer. You moved your hands back into his crimson curls and tugged. After satisfied with cleaning up your excess arousal, he moved up to your swollen clit. Richard tugged at your clit before drawing your favorite pattern. Your hips moved uncontrollably, as he sent you to the clouds. He groaned against your movements sending vibrations directly on your clit only fueling the pleasure. Richard let go of your inner thighs, resting one hand on your lower abdomen as he spread your lower lips further apart. His fingers without warning stretched out your needy hole, curling at your weakest spot. He massaged you as quickly as he could, making you scream out as a knot turned and twisted inside you. His thick fingers could feel your velvet warmth clench around him.

"Fuck," he hissed as you tightly clenched around him one last time before releasing your orgasm

Your thighs violently shook as your juices coated his fingers. He rode out your high and pulled out as you lingered in the clouds. Richard gave you no time to settle back into reality as he flipped you over and slammed inside you. His fingers digging into your hips, not letting you slip away as his hips slammed against your ass at full force. He knew you weren't going to last long as he gave your g-spot no break. Your walls hugged his cock tightly, as his hand came crashing down on your ass. He slapped the bouncing flesh and kneaded the flesh before doing it again. Your chest fell down on the mattress as the pillow engulfed your moans.

"Nah baby let me hear you," he grunted as his hand ran up the ends of your hair up to the root, tugging pulling your head up

Your hand wrapped around his wrist, keeping him there as your back pressed against his chest. He slapped your ass one last time before moving his hand to your clit. Your thighs trembled as another knot tied up inside you. Your eyes rolled to the back of your skull as you came. Walls tightly, pressing against his cock, ruined his rhythm. His thrusts turned messy as he rode out your second orgasm. As you panted, coming down from your high, Richard let your torso fall back down to the bed as he slammed deep inside you as he could before filling you with his seed. He pulled out and kissed you softly.

"What do you want for breakfast?" he asked between soft pecks

"You" you grinned as you pushed him off you, settling in for another round