Revenge 😩

Kool-aid man disappointed while being the only one in the room after gordon ramsay left, Sad that it was over. Kool-aid man says "If he thinks he can tease me and just leave think differently big daddy shlong 😩😩🤞" kool-aid man agreesivly stomps over to Hells kitchen BUSSIS throw the wall " oHHhhhHh YEAHHHHHH" Kool-aid man gronds loudly and Gordon Ramsay is shocked that he came here for him. "GET THE HELL OUT" Screamed Gordon not wanting his chefs to see his,, week and child like side his Vonarable side to not lose there respect. Kool-aid man runs at full speed towerds Gordon he throws him in the air. BAM in his water he runs out. The chefs confused but... Turned on 😻😻 "what a HOT juice man" one man says out loud the whole kitchen is now bussin there pants down to kool-aid man thinking of what they can do with him the hole kitchen smells like unfurtle baby's. *Back to Kool-aid man and Gordon Ramsay* Kool-aid man takes him to his million dollar juice box mansion. "I didn't know you had money big daddy🤑🤑" said  Gordon, "Kool-aid man follows by saying "Oh you slut, big daddy is giving what you want Shuger daddy can give amazing gifts" Gordon Ramsay turned on. Kool-aid man sees. His filthy mind wonders places. He runs inside his house to the kitchen and takes gordon of of his liquid and Gordon pulls pants down saying "round two suger dady 🤑😻😩"

-TO BE CONTINUED