Chapter 1

--------------------------------------------------------------

Beware: Some chapters may be contain smut scenes, abuse, and more harmful words.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Nick's POV:

She gasped, "Oh my-"

"It... it just stopped and I'm infront of you..." she said blushing at her words.

He looked at her with a sincere look in his eyes, "Does that mean you're my soulmate?"

She smiled,"If that's true than we should get to know each other. Hi... I'm Rose."

He started to blush,"Hi I'm Sam. Well, what do you want to do fir-"

*Rose then kisses Sam*

Ugh, you see those two? That's what happens when you get to meet your soulmate.

*The sound of kissing progressed and got louder*

"I love you Sam, you're the person I wanna be with forever and ever."

"I feel the same way, Rose. Your name is as beautiful as a flower. Your lips are as gorgeous as your name. Your-"

Alright we get it y'all are in love.

How disgusting.

They think their in love just because the time on their wrist stopped and ended at zero. Well, what happens when the time stops and you don't see your soulmate???

But you haven't even heard it from my side of the story, so take a seat, get comfortable and relax because this is going to be a long story.

* Three Years Earlier *

Woah, woah, wait. I forgot to introduce myself. My name's Nick. I'm your narrator and this is MY story for now.

Ok, now you can continue with the story.

Are you sure? You can stop anytime-

I SAID CONTINUE.

SIGH.

~ Three Years Earlier Again~

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jul 31, 2022 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

The Count Downजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें