Chapter Three

This has a couple time skips. They aren't huge and I didn't know how to format it so I just put little dashes to imply there are time skips

A lot of this material is taken straight from the manga and adapted a little to fit [Name] and there's a hint to his greater power/purpose in the story as well as his background. Enjoy!!!

Chapter Three:
In hindsight [Name] probably should've minded his own business. Actually, NO. He was going to blame everything on Gojo. If Gojo hadn't sent him on that mission to play dutiful senpai [Name] never would've gotten involved with Sukuna's vessel beyond being his upperclassman. But noooo. Now [Name] actually feels something for Itadori, including an obligation to check on the kid.

Yuji would most likely be fine, he was being protected by Gojo, and like [Name]'s favorite Sensei, Yaga seems to at least consider Gojo's opinion when making decisions. His power is well respected regardless of whether or not the blue-eyed Sorcerer is liked.

The problem, in [Name]'s own words, was 'that damn principal' who liked to torture some of the more problematic recruits. Yaga of course called it a form of vetting. He didn't want to enroll any students that would die way too easily or cause more problems than they were worth. With people like Yuji and [Name] the whole vetting process became troublesome. Straightforward but complex. They didn't hide anything really and didn't have any secret motives, but there were a lot of unknowns in their lives. Especially about where they came from and how they would act in the heat of the moments.

----------------

"Whoa! It's in the mountains? Is this really Tokyo?"

"This isn;t actually out of the ordinary for a tokyo suburb"

"What about Fushiguro?"

"He's fast asleep after receiving jujutsu treatment"

--------------------------------

"Fushiguro-kun!"

"Hmm"

"Fushiguro!"

"[Name]-senpai"

"Where is Gojo-sensei? Is he back with Yuji yet?"

"I've been asleep, but Gojo-sensei said he'd leave at 6am"

"That was three hours ago"

"Yeah"

"Good! So they haven't made it to the principal yet. Sweet dreams Fushiguro-kun"

"I'll come with you"

"You'll need your rest"

"But-"

"Sleep"

and with that [Name] darted out the door hearing Megumi's body hit the mattress once again. [Name] had to warn Yuji about the principal. Knowing Gojo he'd probably stress the kid out and throw him to the gorilla. Yaga of course being the gorilla.

-------------------------------------------

"First thing's first, Yuji--" Gojo started "You've got an interview with the principal."

"The principal?"

"If you mess up, you might get rejected for admission, so stay frosty, okay?"

"WHAT!? DOES THAT MEAN I CAN GET EXECUTED RIGHT AWAY? Yuji shrieked

"What a disappointment... I thought you were the leader... A hierarchy not based purely on strength is boring if you ask me" Sukuna raged on before being slapped into silence.