𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Requested by: C_swizzled
(Smut warning closer to the end!)

23 unread messages

19 missed calls

5 voice mails

I rolled my eyes as another unread message popped up on my phone from JJ.

Fuck him. He deserved to be ignored.

He hadn't been giving me attention for weeks now. I tried to make him attend to me by sitting on his lap, trying to cuddle with him, playing with his hair, asking him to go surfing, I tried everything but no he would always push me away and tell me "not now" and go back to scrolling on his phone or watching TV.

So since he wanted to ignore me I was gonna do the same to him. Give him a taste of his own medicine. And suddenly he cared. Yeah I know we have a very toxic relationship but I couldn't care less.

It had been about a week that I had been ignoring him now. I haven't stayed home much knowing that he would go there to try to talk to me. So now I sat on the beach getting a tan. It felt good. I had been treating myself all week. I went shopping to get some new lingerie. Cause I needed some after I had lost a ton at JJ's house and he had ripped a few pairs of mine.

Also, I had been tanning so I was sun-kissed as could be. I had got my hair done. Highlighting the ends. Mainly I had just been relaxing ignoring almost everything but myself.

I had decided to head back to my apartment because a lot of people started showing up at the beach.

Once I got home I changed into one of my new pairs of lingerie cause I was feeling good. It was a just a simple white lacy bra and panties that showed a lot of skin. I pulled a pair of sweat pants and a shirt over top cause I wanted to be comfortable. I walked into the kitchen and fixed myself a bowl of mixed fruits and then sat on the couch and turned on some TV.

Suddenly I heard a knock on the door making me jump. I hopped up and walked to the door looking through the peephole. JJ was standing there with his hands in his pockets. He looked pissed. I shrugged not unlocking the door and walked back over and sat on the couch.

There was a more hostile knock on the door but I just smirked as I took a bite out of a strawberry.

I heard the handle shake before the sound of the lock rotating. Oh shit, I forgot he had a key to my apartment. The door swung open hitting the wall making a loud bang which made me jump.

JJ walked in. Steam fuming out of his ears and fury in his eyes as he shut the door behind him.

I popped a grape in my mouth as he walked over to me. I was honestly scared of how angry he looks but I tried to play it cool.

"How you've been?" I asked softly pausing the show I was watching.

"How have I been?" JJ scoffed as I stood up walking into the kitchen to get away from him. I acted like I was putting away the fruit I haven't eaten.

"Have you realized how worried I've been?" JJ growled walking into the kitchen where I was.

"Didn't realize. I haven't seen ya in a while" I muttered smirking but he couldn't see cause my back was facing him.

He jerked my phone out of my back pocket holding it up.

"I've texted you a million times" he rolled his eyes as he laid it down on the counter beside me.

"Didn't check my phone" I shrugged.

I was suddenly turned around and picked up and placed on the counter my back being pushed against the cabinet aggressively in a blink of an eye.