The Pea-brained Blonde

A short green haired boy lay sprawled across his bed snoring when he heard loud buzzing echoing throughout his apartment.

"Damnit, let me sleeeeeeeeep!"  He said reaching from his comfortable position to grab his phone. He picked it up and brought it a few inches from his face.

~Dumbass Bitches~
-GC-

FloatyBitch
Hey assholes!
I'm going to the skate park and your coming with!

So wake the hell up and get your shit together you morning zombies!!

AngryBroccoli
Fuck off

I'm tryin to sleep you asshole! Plus I don't even skateboard so what's the point!?!

Kermit2.0
Shut up Izu

She only wants to have fun now get ur bitchy ass up before I walk to ur room and force u up

AngryBroccoli
Your taking her side!?

I need sleep assholes! I feel like fucking shit rn!

FloatyBitch
It's not our fault u drank yojr fucking soul away ln so get iver ur hang over and put ur shit together u big baby

Your* over*

AngryBroccoli
Whatever..

-AngryBroccoli is offline-
-Kermit2.0 is offline-
-FloatyBitch is offline-

"Fucking bitches..." The green haired boy named Izuku mumbled as he stood groggily nearly falling but catching his balance. He tried rubbing the sleep from his eyes but it only partially worked.

He opened his closet door and grabbed a white t-shirt with big bold graffiti letters that said 𝕱𝖀𝕮𝕶 𝕷𝕴𝕱𝕰 and a middle finger decorated in rings and other jewelry in the background. He grabbed ripped jeans with chains around the waste, he threw on the shirt and pants before grabbing a jean hooded vest with pins from all his favourite bands and putting it on.

Once he finished getting ready he reached in the mini fridge in his bedroom and grabbed a monster specifically the Ultra Gold pinapple flavoured one. He popped the can open and went down the stairs where Tsu was waiting in a checkered crop top and bleach washed white jeans.

She had her skateboard leaned against the wall while holding the ginger ail monster. "It's bout time you little shit!" Izuku took a big chug if the monster and scowled at her, "Fuck you, I still feel like shit from all the vodka last night!" He scoffed at her.

~At The Skate Park~

A blonde haired boy with lightening streak through the side of his bangs was currently skating down the rails by the stairs.

"Young man, that is not proper conduct, you could get severly hurt get down and go to the ramps to skate not the staircase!" A tall blue haired officer yelled to Denki, the blonde, while making choppy hand motions.

Denki looked at him and smirked getting off the railing only to skate down steaper ones, "Oh? You mean this? This is dangerous? I- I truly had no idea! Please, oh please do help me down Mr. StickInTheMud!!" Denki yelled mockingly making about 4 other skaters chuckle at his antics.

The blue haired boy started to yell but Denki slipped on his fell off his skateboard and landed on something with a thud.

"God damnit! Get the fuck off you fat ass!" The 'something' said. Denki quickly rushed to get off. He was continuosly apologizing for what happened.

"I am SO sorry bro are you okay!?" Denki asked frantically.

"I will be once you shut the fu-" Izuku was cut off by the blue haired officer.

"This is exactly what I was talking about!! I warned you that you would end up hurting yourself or someone else didn't I!?" He yelled at the blonde who seemed to radiate guilt and anger all at once.

"You," Izuku started and shoved his pointer finger in the blue haired boy's chest before continuing, "can shut the HELL up!! Because last time I checked you have absolutely NO right to be pissed at him!! I mean, did his fat ass fall on you!? No!!! That's what I thought! Niw pull your big boy pants up, remove the stick from your ass, and go bother some fucktards who are ACTUALLY doing some harm to this damned community!!!" The officer stood shocked as the green haired boy yelled at him furiously. He simply nodded and walked away pissed at the green haired boy.

Denki cleared his throat and then said, "T-thanks for that bro?"

Izuku lashed around to look at him with a peircing glare. "Oh? I'm not done with you bro I'm actually far from done!!" Denki gulped at this statement.

"N-not done?" Denki had a bit of fear in his eyes along with guilt.

"No, no, no, no, no I'm not! The next time you decide it's a good idea to act like a fucking dumbass in public, make sure you don't end pumbling someone to the ground like yo-" Izuku was yanked back by his brown haired friend who finallg found him only to discover he was yelling at somebody again. She interupted him by putting a hand over his mouth.

"Sorry about him!" Ochako said. "He's got a little bit of an anger issue." She finished.

"It's all cool!" Denki said, "He has every right to be mad, I kinda fell on him when he was walking by!" Denki finished scratching the nape of his neck nervously.

He looked to the ground and that's when he noticed his board had broke in half. "Fuck.." He mumbled angrily. Izuku looked at him curiously and followed his eyes, when he saw the broken board he felt bad and decided to buy him a new one.

Izuku pushed Ochako's hand from his mouth and walked to the board picking it up and eyeing it up and down until he threw it in a trash bin silently. He grabbed Denki's arm quietly and started walking, he was shocked, he looked back at the green haired boy's friends who looked equally as confused.

Eventually he gave in and just followed him.

"So, what're ya doin'?" Denki asked in hopes of having an answer. Izuku walked Denki past a store with skateboards in the window, looking at Denki for a reaction, and a reaction he got. As soon as his eyes fell upon a bright yellow skateboard with black lightening bolts scattered across it surrounding, a big pikachu picture.

Izu shoved Denki into a clothes store handed him a pile of clothes and said, "Try these on and don't come out until you've tried them all on." As soon as he finished he was shoved into the dressing room.

Deku walked off back to the store where he saw Denki react to the pikachu board.

Oofers I'm loving this story 😅