CHAPTER 3

-TIME SKIP- it wasnt daylight outside since where i was was very dim, i was sitting in the corner with cuts all over my body i was so weak barely holding on. I couldn't see anybody near me so I slowly crawled over to the door and opened it. " uhm, how was it that easy?."  I took 1 step out and I heard alarms going off. I saw a man in front of me.
He had icy blue eyes. They weren't filled with hatred, more like kindness. But i thought he would hurt me so i said " please let me go" with tears threatening to fall he picked me up softly his soft touch gave me butterflies and he started walking towards the exit but we got stopped by another man. " where are you going with the girl?!"  " Oh sir , I'm bringing her to the Special room," he said, trying not to act suspicious. " alright then be on your way." he looked left from right and started speed walking towards the exit. We finally got outside it was dark but you could still see the pretty city lights and sirens in the background. He started walking towards this car and gently put me in the passenger's seat and buckled me in. He started driving. I didn't care where at this point I just wanted to leave that horrible place. I slightly turned my face to the left and saw this man's beautiful features, his skin looked smooth and his hair was brown and fluffy. He looked at me with sorrow in his eyes and asked "are you okay?" i stayed silent as if he would know my response if i didn't say anything" he gently picked up my face and asked " want some food? There is a fast food place nearby "yeah sure" he took a sharp pain and I winced in pain. He immediately stopped the car and turned into the parking lot. He kept apologizing over again. And i told him it was okay then he left the car. " did this bitch just leave me in here?" He came back a couple minutes later and had a whole tray of food. I started eating so fast. I looked up to see him already looking at me " why are you looking at me like that?" " he said sorry. I could see he was nervous to speak to me so i tried making conversation." so what's your name?" " he looked at me deeply in my eyes with a soft smile  and said " caleb"  "what about you?"
" oh, my name is Keisha."  After that we didn't speak the whole time. Once I finished eating he asked "where do you live so i can drop you off" " do you mind if i stay with you my mom is probably out partying" he gave me a soft smile and started driving to his house.