I agree

3 weeks have passed and Diana still haven't agreed to the deal. They kept on calling her over and over again. She started to get really pissed. Then one day they called her while she was finishing a job.

"Hello again black rose"

"You won't stop won't you?"

"No, not until I get what I want!"

"You know what Fine I agree"

"Fantast-"before they could finish Diana cut them off 

"But look if you think I'm going to work FOR you you're mistaken, I don't work for anyone, you can't boss me around, or I'll end you, go it?"

"Hmm, you got it, meet me at the abandoned warehouse, 5th street, tomorrow night, 10 PM, don't be late"

"Tomorrow I'm going to see what you look like idiot, he thinks he's the boss of me, he's delusional that's for sure, I'm gonna use him and then kill Rocco myself I am the one who need to kill him, I'm doing all this for you father, I'm making you proud father"

After that she went back to the mansion, but unluckily for her, this time Rose was back. She just ignored everything she was trying to tell her and went to her room. But her step mom followed her. 

"Diana a have to tell you something, get out of your room"

"What could you possibly want?"

"You are a grown woman, and still haven't found a man yet"

"Yes.. and?"

"Well, I found you a man he's handsome and wealthy and..."

"Let me stop you right there, if you think for one moment I'm going to marry someone, YOU chose and not out of love, you are so mistaken, now get out before I rearrange your face"

"Dia-" Before she could finish Diana slammed the door in her face..

"I can't believe the nerve of this child! You're going to marry him you like it or not Diana!"

"She is impossible she just won't leave me the fuck alone. And now what she wants to marry me off so she can have the mansion for herself, well dream on bitch. She just wants to make my life a living hell"

The next morning, Diana woke up drank her coffee got dressed and went for a walk. She put on black leggings and a black tank top.

While she was walking in the streets looking and paying attention to every movement, she felt like she was being followed so she started to jog and went strait to an alley, and climbed a wall waiting to see, if the person was going to keep following her. That's when she saw it, she was right someone was following her. When the man stopped when he lost her she jumped from the wall she was on and landed on him making him fall to the ground.

"What are you doing big boy?"

"Get off me bitch"

"Don't talk to a lady like that, you know it's creepy when you follow people. And it's dangerous when you follow and try to kidnap the black rose"

"Th- the b- black rose? I was told to kidnap Diana Lopez no one told me about the black rose, please spare my life I beg you"

"Why do all of you idiots think they can live after seeing my face?" She said lifting him up and slamming his body up against the wall, she then took a knife out of her pants.

"Where did you get that knife!"

"A magician never reveals his secrets right?" She whispered right before ending him.

"I got blood on my shirt because of you you peace of shit", she said to the dead body.

"And since we're in a public place I'm gonna have to drag you" 

So she did, she dragged his body to a dumpster and left him there, Then she wore her shirt upside down so the blood would go unnoticed.

***

Later that night 10:10 PM

Diana arrived with her mask to the destination they gave her. As soon as she entered men started to come out from the dark, and they stood in position ready to fight.

"What is wrong with all the men today that thinks they can beat me? I just changed my outfit, You're going to make this one dirty too for god's sake"