1. too much to handle.

"AVA WAKE UP YOUR GOING TO BE LATE!!!" My mom shouted. I rushed out of bed and quickly got changed (outfit above^) if you haven't already noticed I'm a nerd. I get bullied at school by everyone including my brother Derek. I brushed my brown hair and left the house. I don't have a car as I don't want to have to use my parents money for it. My brother on the other hand has a BMW 3. My brother won't drive me to school because he is popular and doesn't want anyone to know that the nerd is his sister.

After the long walk to school I walked in while looking down. I heard people saying stuff about me like
"fat"
"Ugly"
"Disgusting"
"Bitch"
Suddenly I bumped into someone and all my books went flying all around me scattered all over the floor. Looking up I realized that I had bumped into my main bully Axel Wood. I gulped and quickly stood up looking down.
"Sorry"
I say.
You better be you nerd"
He says. Suddenly I felt someone slap me. It was Axel. Then he punched me in the gut and started to kick me.

Luckily the bell rang and they all rushed of to class while I limped to the nurses office.

Lunch time
It was finally time for lunch. I rushed into the lunch room to get my food and started rushing to the library hoping that Axel and his group ( my brother, Braden,Connor, felix, gabe, hunter, Isaac, jax, Kaden, Landon, Mason, Nash, Peter, Quade, Santiago, Theo, Urian, Vincent, Walter, Xavier, Yusuf and Zack) would not spot me. Suddenly someone pushed my food onto the floor. Looking up i saw Axel standing there with the queen bee Lacey Murray clinging onto him and both of their groups behind them.
"Well well well look who we have here the nerd"
Lacey said.
"L-L-L-leave m-me a-alone"
I stuttered. Suddenly my brother came forward and slapped. That hurt more than anything because no matter what he did Derek never physically touched me. I ran out of the lunch room and all the way home.

Getting home I saw my mum.
"Mum can I go stay with uncle Richard in Florida."
"Why what happened sweetie"
After explaining everything to her she called my dad and uncle to check with them.
"Ok sweetie you need to pack your stuff and then you can go your uncle will be there waiting for you.
"Thank you sooo much mum."

A/n the next chapter will either be after she gets of the plane or Derek's POV