7. FIND OUT NOW!!!!!!

^^Axel car

Axel POV

We got back a little earlier from our gang meeting and decided to go to Derek's house. Once we got there, we saw 4 people leave the house and when they spotted us, the hot girl at the front who was clearly the leader smirked and winked at me. ;) Upon looking closely, I realised she looked familiar but couldn't tell were I knew her from. Suddenly Derek said "G-guys l-l-look at their jackets. When I did I realised that they were wearing the Blood Rose gang jacket and the girl at the front was wearing the same jacket but it said leader. "fuck" we all said and looked at each other then rushed inside to check the house.

Once we got inside, we saw Derek's parents..... talking and smiling? They haven't done that since Derek's lame ass nerdy sister Abby or whatever her name is left. Derek coughed and they turned around to look at us while their smiles dropped and they  stopped talking. "Mom, Dad who were they! Did they hurt you?! Why are you smiling like that! They just sighed and told us they can't tell us.

We went upstairs and discussed it for a bit and decided to find out more so I called another gang member and told him to find out now. Then we all went to sleep because we have school tomorrow.