p.,5 Thoughts

I have been waiting in this tree for 20 MINUTES STRAIGHT

What in the world are they doing

I sighed as I got slightly annoyed, usually it's easy to catch someone in a tree... Right?

What if they probably forgot about me...

What if they left me alone...

What if...

My thoughts been filled with "what if's" Not paying attention to my surroundings instead of the "what if's"

Suddenly I felt a rush of wind and the next thing I know I hit the hard ground seeing nothing but darkness folding in front of me.

~~~~~~~~Dazai's P. O. V. ~~~~~~~

I ran as if a serial killer was chasing me

Odasaku is pretty fast but it doesn't matter at the moment.

I wonder if y/n is patient enough to wait 10 minutes before the timer goes off

I huffed and puffed as I ran trying to lose odasaku but he kept catching up at me.

Every time I played tag with y/n she always starts walking around past the 20 minute mark

I sighed as I jumped on a branch and climbing up looking down at odasaku as he stared back

We both glared at each other before a sudden thud caught our attention

That was pretty near us...

Odasaku: "what was that? "

He asked as he glanced around looking for whoever made that noise.

I shrugged as I glanced at the trees knowing y/n was hiding in one of them

Odasaku: "was it y/n? "

Dazai:  "probably... Whatever game is over something might have happened to her"

I didn't give odasaku enough time to reply and jumped off the tree and ran straight towards the sound.

Please... Y/n be safe, please...

Odasaku: "what do you mean something happened to y/n? "

I sighed and looked at him

Dazai: " I don't think I can tell you anything about her pr-"

I stopped mid sentence seeing y/n near a tee laying on her back slight blood dripped from her head from the impact with the ground.

Dazai: "Y/n!! "

I yelled in horror as I ran to her straight and inspected her wounds.

I quickly ripped my bandages off of my hands and wrapped y/n's head trying to stop the bleeding.

Odasaku suddenly came to y/n and cleaned the blood off of her face.

Odasaku: "what happened..? "

He sounded worried about her.

I just stared at y/n as the blood soaked through the bandages.

I couldn't hear anyone all I can think about is her...

Y/n... What happened.. Please I need you don't leave me...

Odasaku suddenly yelled.

Odasaku: "Dazai! Earth to dazai? Stop staring at her and get her inside! "

I slightly glared at him.

Dazai: "Are you even worried what happened to her?! "

I yelled back tears stinging at the corners of my eyes.

He stared at me with disbelief.

Odasaku: "Of course I do! She hurt herself of course I'm worried! "

I stared at him can't tell if he's telling the truth or not i quickly changed my gaze at y/n

I slowly stood up with her in my arms, carrying bridal style.

I started running towards the house, holding y/n tightly as I can, odasaku trailing behind me.