・ 。゚°• ♔ •°───author's note !!!

Hello everyone! I'm sorry if the chapter notification update-baited y'all, but I know I've been gone a while and just wanted to explain where things are at.

Without going into too much detail, my relationship with my parents is really strained and a lot of that comes from the fact that their marriage is really unhealthy, both for them but also myself and the rest of my family. I've had to make the difficult decision to cut them off entirely until they can sort out their own stuff without manipulating me in the process, and because of that, the burden of my tuition and rent is solely on me. I work but I've had to get a second job and am trying to see if I can get any financial aid, but things have just been really busy recently with that and I haven't had much time to do anything except work and study and sometimes sleep. Fortunately, I should be able to get through the rest of the school year and I got a research position to support me this summer, but I've been so overwhelmed by the abruptness of this transition and gotten so, so behind on writing.

That being said, I will be back! And I'll try to update soon, even if it's infrequent. I promise I will finish this story, regardless of what happens otherwise, it's just taking me a little longer than I planned.

Anyway, I just wanted to let everyone know what's going on and say thank you to everyone who reached out to check in on me, I appreciate it more than I can say. I love you all and I hope you are all well.